4th May 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

What are the optional subjects for ECE?

hai sir, this is harimanikyam nagarjuna, i want to crack ias exam but iam from ece stream,i dint find any opyyional subjects from ece strem.so please suggest me optional subjects plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

5th May 2013, 10:37 AM
vkghanghas

Default Re: What are the optional subjects for ECE?

Completing engineering is the task of the world once u have got admission through tough competition. ( if u are in good college). remember ur rank in the aieee is INDIRECT indication of the toughness u can handle, So I advise you to start preparing from right now. Take eng subject if u wish, because core subjects always helps now and at later stage. Please start the preparation at the earliest to ensure the success
19th June 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Am studying btech ece right now one subject from my branch another subject wat we have to choose
19th June 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Am studying btech ece right now one subject from my branch another subject wat we have to choose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?