17th December 2011, 11:21 PM
sumbhu basnett

Is it possible to give Entrance Exam for IPS after completion of Bachelor course in Pharmacy? Requirements to apply for this Exam?

hello i am doing bachelor in pharmacy and i want to give an entrance exams for ips is it possible after completing my bachelor course???what are the requirements to apply for the same??

18th December 2011, 01:04 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to give Entrance Exam for IPS after completion of Bachelor course in Pharmacy? Requirements to apply for this Exam?

Yes. You are eligible to apply for IPS Exam after completion of Bachelor course in Pharmacy. In order to become IPS Officer, one should have to go through the following selection procedure of
-CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test)
-Civil Services Main Examination
-Interview

This civil services examination is going to be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year.

Here is the required eligiblity criteria for this exam.

-One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university. There is no percentage criteria at all in Graduation for the candidate to be eligible for this exam.

-One should possess an age between 21-30 years.
-For the candidates of OBC category, relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years and it is 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.

So, difinitely you are eligible to apply for IPS Exam after completion of Bachelor course in Pharmacy.

You should have to secure good score in Main Examination and have to give good performance in Interview to be placed in IPS.

So, I suggest you to join in good coaching institute for this exam if time permits you.

The upcoming civil services examination is going to be conducted on 20-05-2012. If you are interested, you can apply for this exam and crack the exam.

Its a good choice of opting for IPS after completion of Pharmacy because the candidates who have completed Bachelors degree and Mastes Degree in Pharmacy are still searching for good job opportunities.

For complete information on this exam, you can visit
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
25th December 2011, 12:45 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to give Entrance Exam for IPS after completion of Bachelor course in Pharmacy? Requirements to apply for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumbhu basnett View Post
hello i am doing bachelor in pharmacy and i want to give an entrance exams for ips is it possible after completing my bachelor course???what are the requirements to apply for the same??
hi
Yes, you can apply for I.P.S. after B.Pharma course.

I.P.S exam exam is conducted by U.P.S.C once in a year.

Qualification:- Pass graduation with any stream fron recginiced university.

Age limit:-
For Open category:- 21-30 year
For ST/SC category:- 21-33 year

Number of Attempts:-
For open category:- 4 attempts
For ST/SC category:- 7 attempts

ALL THE BEST!
28th December 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing my 12th in commerce field and i want to join ips and want to work in cbi its my ambition in life can you suggest me what all i should do to attain my ambition
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?