11th June 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join engineering after BSc CS?

Is it possible to join Engineering after B.Sc.(cs) ? and if it is do i need of math as a subject in 12th ?

8th August 2012, 07:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join engineering after BSc CS?

After B.Sc in CS it is possible to join engineering courses. It is not compulsory that Mathematics should be a subject in plus two but the same varies from university to university. Candidates should at least 60% marks in qualifying exam. Apart from this, some colleges conduct entrance test for admission process. Admission to BE or B.Tech will be through lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?