10th June 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it a right choice for me to make career in Networking having completed BE in CSE?

hello frnd i have completed my B.E in computer science engineering this year is it rite to start my career in networking side ple suggest me.though i have sme confidence in this .but actually am not strong in my programing side.ple suggest career for freshers and hw can i grow in this field and salary packages for freshers and in future ple suggest me frnds am in confused stage pleeeeeeeeeee

8th August 2012, 07:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a right choice for me to make career in Networking having completed BE in CSE?

It is better to start a career in networking as you have interest in it. But you have to be strong in programming. Hence, it is advisable to join any short term courses related to the field. Such add on courses can make you thorough in subject and make you competent in job market. You can start career in entry level positions such as LAN administrator. This is a growing sector that offers remuneration of Rs. 25000/- per month for experienced candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?