3rd August 2013, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Indian Air force after completion of 3 years diploma in applied electronics and institution with 80%

Is it possible to join indian airforce after completion of 3 years diploma in applied electronics and instrumentation with 80%

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  2. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  3. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  4. How to join Indian Air Force(Especially MES) after the completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Information about MES?
  5. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  7. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  8. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in IT?
  10. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering? -- [New]
  11. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in ETC?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in Information Technology
  14. How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  15. How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  16. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  17. Air Force after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  18. Vacancies for diploma holders in Indian Air Force? I have passing 3 years diploma in ECE
3rd August 2013, 01:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Indian Air force after completion of 3 years diploma in applied electronics and institution with 80%

Yes you can join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in applied electronics.

You can apply for Group X Technical trade in Indian Air Force. This entry is for Diploma holders who have got at least 50% marks .

Age Limit for Group X Technical Trade:

Should be between 17. to 21 years. There will be no age relaxation of any type.

Selection Procedure:

-Written Exam

-Physical Fitness Test

-Medical Examination

Written examination will have questions related to your technical knowledge. So revise whatever you have studied in your Diploma .

For more information visit http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
3rd August 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join Indian Air force after completion of 3 years diploma in applied electronics and institution with 80%

Can i get involved in ISRO . I am studing b-tec in civil engineering in 1 st year or Indian air force .
What is way to become scientist
3rd August 2013, 05:59 PM
Ridhi Guglani

Unfortunarely you are not eligible for joining air force because for joining air force you have 3 options either from NDA ,CDS,AFCAT
Through NDA it only requires +2 pasaed students under age group of 16-19 yrs but you missed it so if we jump to CDS and AFCAT it requires bachelor degree in engineering
or bachelor degree in science for
this exam and your age must be
in between 19-24years.
So sorry to say but diploma holders are not eligible for indian air force..
3rd August 2013, 08:28 PM
surjeetdeswal

Friend my favorite choice is Indian
Air force

Your 3years diploma electronic and
Instrumentation with 80%

So friend emigatli join in Indian
Air force

Good luck
3rd August 2013, 09:30 PM
bully 001
Member+

first of all tell me your age .
but for this it is not possible .
if you want to join air force than you get entry by two way 1. by nda exam 2. by cds exam
by nda exam
------------

1. your age should be between 16.5 to 19 years
2. you should pass your 12th with pcm subject.
3. you should be an indian first.
4. you should be unmarried for this exam
this exam conduct by upsc in a year .
girls are not eligible for this exam .

for cds exam
------------
1. your age between 19 to 23 years .
2. you should be graduate with pcm subject.
4. you should be unmarried .
this exam conduct by upsc in a year
girls are also apply for this exam as well as boy .
thanks .
3rd August 2013, 09:31 PM
bully 001
Member+

first of all tell me your age .
but for this it is not possible .
if you want to join air force than you get entry by two way 1. by nda exam 2. by cds exam
by nda exam
------------

1. your age should be between 16.5 to 19 years
2. you should pass your 12th with pcm subject.
4. you should be unmarried for this exam
this exam conduct by upsc in a year .
girls are not eligible for this exam .

for cds exam
------------
1. your age between 19 to 23 years .
2. you should be graduate with pcm subject.
4. you should be unmarried .
this exam conduct by upsc in a year
girls are also apply for this exam as well as boy .
thanks .
5th August 2013, 12:00 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Being a diploma holder, you can join as Airman in Air Force. Diploma must be obtained with a minimum of 50% marks. Selection process is made through written test, physical fitness test, and interview. Upper age limit is 21 years. HSC passed candidates with a minimum of 50% marks can also apply.
18th September 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in electrical and electronics engineering with 65% and my age is 17years am i eligible to join in air force
and what are the ways to join in air force
please i request you please give the answer
[email protected] this is my email id
please please................................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?