24th October 2016, 04:31 PM
Durgadeepika

Is it possible to join LLB at Nagarjuna University without any entrance exam?

Respected sir/mam, I completed pg with m.com in the year 2012 from nagarjjna university andhra pradesh. Now I want to do llb from same university. Is possible to join directly or write entrance.... Pls tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Best 3 years LLB college under Acharya Nagarjuna university
  2. Can i join M.Tech course in JNTUK or Nagarjuna University through PGCET? I have done M.Sc (IT).
  3. How to prepare for M.Com entrance exam for admission into Nagarjuna University? What is the exam paper pattern?
  4. Procedure for LLB after Post Graduation? What is the syllabus of LLB entrance exam?
  5. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission for M.Com course in Nagarjuna University? What is M.Com entrance exam pattern? Question papers of M.Com last 4 years?
  6. Which stream should I choose in class 11th for pursuing LLB course? -- [New]
  7. Can I be eligible for LLB after completing graduation(B.Com) from Acharya Nagarjuna University distance education
  8. Will I have to pay fees for admission in LLB even if I clear the entrance exam like CLAT, SET and AILET? What are the advantages of writing entrance exams like LSAT?
  9. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  11. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  12. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  13. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  14. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  15. Entrance test for admission to Ph.D. in sociology in Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  16. Can I do graduation once again to pursue LLB?
  17. Date of announcement of notification for Ph.D in Nagarjuna University? Syllabus of the Ph.D entrance?
  18. Which law college is best for doing LLM in India
31st October 2016, 07:56 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to join LLB at Nagarjuna University without any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durgadeepika View Post
Respected sir/mam, I completed pg with m.com in the year 2012 from nagarjjna university andhra pradesh. Now I want to do llb from same university. Is possible to join directly or write entrance.... Pls tell me
No, its not possible for any candidate to take admission in Law course directly. Admission is conducted strictly on the basis of written entrance examination only. Merit list is prepared according to the entrance exam marks.

Eligibility for LLB course:

1. Candidate should have passed 10+2 in any stream from recognized board with 45% minimum.

2. Age should be minimum 18+ but not more than 35 years.

Duration of LLB course is for 5 years. For graduate candidates the course duration is for them is 3 years.

Tuition fees for LLB course (Regular mode|) : Rs 9600/-

Special fee (including Registration fee, IUT fee, Insurance, welfare Fund, Library fee etc) : Rs 1000/-

Official Website: www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?