15th December 2012, 10:01 PM
Kalaisenthil_cbe

Is it possible to join M.E CS while doing final MCA under Anna University

I am doing my final MCA(under anna university affiliation).Is it possible to join M.E.(CS)in 2013.Send me the list of colleges offering the course M.E

Related Questions:
14th August 2016, 09:44 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join M.E CS while doing final MCA under Anna University

The admission in Master of Engineering is given on basis of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering rank. The eligibility criteria for GATE exam is:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor of technology or engineering from a recognized institute. Final year candidates of B.E/B.Tech are also eligible for applying for GATE exam.

>>Candidates who have done master's degree in science, mathematics or computer application are also eligible for GATE exam. MCA final year candidates can apply for GATE exam.

You are pursuing final year of MCA and you can apply for GATE exam when notification is declared. When you crack GATE exam with good rank, you can get admission in good technical institutes of Anna University as well as in IITs, NITs and other government engineering colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?