20th August 2011, 11:25 PM
vrcs1990

Is it possible to join the teaching job after finishing B.E CSE? What is the pay scale for both government engineering and polytechnic college?

sir,
i will finish B.E-C.S.E and after that i want a teaching job in any
engg college.is it possible and if not then polytechnic college can i join
and what is the pay scale for both govt. engg. college and polytechnic
college ????????????

Related Questions:
  1. Pay scale of Professors after BE(CSE)?
  2. Best options after graduation in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry and post graduation in M.Sc Zoology with 90.4% along with 4 gold medals? -- [New]
  3. Vacancies in Electronics based companies? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  5. Government jobs for CSE engineering students? What is the criteria?
  6. Can I get a job in government polytechnic college after finishing M.E?
  7. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  8. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  9. Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?
  10. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  11. Can I get a government job after finishing B.Ed at the age of 34?
  12. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  13. What's the procedure for getting a teaching job in Govt Polytechnic Institute? I Have three years Diploma course in CSE.
  14. How to join as a teaching faculty in Government dental college?
  15. Will I get lecturer job in engineering and polytechnic college after completing MSc IT, M.Tech CSE with 9.2 grade
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  17. Procedure to join engineering after diploma in metallurgy from government polytechnic college, Karnataka?
  18. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
31st July 2017, 09:10 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join the teaching job after finishing B.E CSE? What is the pay scale for both government engineering and polytechnic college?

You can teach in engineering colleges as well as in polytechnic colleges as a lecturer. The pay scale as per new rules of AICTE is between 24,500 to 30,000. It depends upon college also.

1. If you pursue Master of Technology then you will become Assistant Professor in engineering college.

After PhD and five years of experience in teaching, you can become Associate Professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?