8th October 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in government polytechnic college after finishing M.E?

i finished my m.e can i get job in government polytechnic college

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join the teaching job after finishing B.E CSE? What is the pay scale for both government engineering and polytechnic college?
  2. How to get a job after finishing diploma? I am pursuing in government polytechnic Nilokheri, Kamal Haryana in mechatronics branch
  3. How to get a electrical job after finishing DEEE(SW) in PSG Polytechnic college
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  6. How may I get a government job in Tamil nadu? I'm finishing B.E(CS)
  7. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  8. List of top 20 Engineering Colleges offering EEE course?
  9. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  10. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  11. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  12. Which is the best option after completing ITI? I have done ITI
  13. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  14. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get a government job after finishing B.E CS
  16. How to get a government job after passing 3 years diploma in architecture from Indore Government Women's Polytechnic College?
  17. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  18. After completing polytechnic can I get government job?
31st July 2017, 10:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in government polytechnic college after finishing M.E?

Yes, you can teach as Assistant Professor in Government Polytechnic college after completion of Master's degree in Engineering. When vacancies for lecturer and assistant professor is released, you can apply for job.

Candidates are selected on basis of written test, personal interview and some teaching demonstration are also conducted by concerned authority of College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?