14th November 2016, 09:33 AM
Deesooja kumar lahre

How can I get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology? What is the fee structure of the course?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Tech Biotechnology so I want to know how can I get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology? What is the qualification criteria required and what will be the fee structure of the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology? What is the fee structure of the course?
  2. List of Biotechnology colleges in Lucknow for M.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure for Biotechnology course for bachelor degree?
  5. List of best distance colleges to study M.Tech in Biotechnology along with fee structure and admission procedure
  6. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  7. What is the fee structure of biotechnology course? -- [New]
  8. How to get admission for masters in Finland for Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  9. Fee structure of PhD in Biotechnology at VIT?
  10. Is an MBA distance programme offered by Vinayaka Missions University approved by UGC and DEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do M.Tech Biotechnology in Anna University after completing B.Tech Bioinformatics? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  13. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  14. Procedure and fee structure to take admission in Biotechnology course at Germany? How to get scholarship for it?
  15. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  18. What is the fee structure of Biotechnology course?
31st July 2017, 09:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology? What is the fee structure of the course?

B.Tech in Biotechnology is four year duration course and the required eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as main paper with minimum 50%.

So, candidates with above qualification will be eligible to appear in examination for admission in B.Tech in Biotechnology course.

The fee structure for course varies with institutes and to get fee structure visit official website of respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?