25th January 2011, 11:51 AM

Are there any core companies in Nagpur?

Res/Sir,
I Apoorva R. Patil B'Tech IInd br. MME VNIT Nagpur. Now I am interested and looking for summer internship in Core Company. So please, inform and get me summer internship. Where I go? Is that Core Companies are in Nagpur? or any other cities.

"Thanking You"
Your's Obedient
Apoorva R. Patil
B'Tech II VNIT Nagpur

Related Questions:
  1. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
  2. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  3. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  4. List of vacant jobs in core companies for freshers in Electronics and Communication
  5. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the core companies related to Electronics?
  7. How can I join ECE core companies? Which value added courses are required for Core Companies? -- [New]
  8. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  9. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  10. What steps should I take to work in core companies after completing EEE graduation with 80% marks?
  11. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies?
  12. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida?
  13. How can i apply in core companies?
  14. Companies that offer Industrial Training to students who are in their 3rd semester? Any companies in Nagpur?
  15. List core companies in Chennai for female EEE graduates?
  16. Am I eligible to get core jobs in ECE after completion of the course with 67 percentage marks?
  17. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  18. Which core companies are best for doing job in Chennai?
30th March 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any core companies in Nagpur?

Res/Sir,
I Ashwini Ramteke 3rd yr Electronics and telecommunication from SSGMCE Shegaon. Now I am interested and looking for summer internship in Core Company. So please, inform and get me summer internship. Where I go? Is that Core Companies are in Nagpur? or any other cities.

"Thanking You"
Your's Obedient
Ashwini H Ramteke
Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj Collage of Engineering Shegaon
Email id: [email protected]
7th December 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any core companies in Nagpur?

Hello sir,
I Anish Borkar, i m in 3rd year of engg from RKNEC
Sir plzzz could u tell me any core industrie in nagpur, i wanted to gain pratical knowledge,so sir plz could u tell me.
Sir plz look forward to my request.
THANK YOU!
YOUR'S
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?