15th October 2012, 09:07 PM
Samratt25

Can I get VNIT College after completion of diploma Polytechnic through LEET entrance exam

Respected sir,
does leet entrance include vnit col nagpur. Can i get vnit col after completion of diploma(polytechnic) through LEET entrance exam....????? Pls reply soon .........thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to study B.Tech after passing polytechnic diploma? Books to be referred to prepare for LEET entrance exam
  2. How to take admission in VNIT Nagpur after passing diploma in 2nd year? Date of sale of forms of LEET form in Maharashtra?
  3. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  4. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  6. How good are the placements for LEET students in government college in Delhi and Haryana?
  7. Which candidates are applying in diploma for admission in B.Tech and LEET? I am appearing in IC diploma from government polytechnic sonipat
  8. How can I prepare for LEET exam and what is the syllabus? What is the date of the exam?
  9. How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?
  10. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  11. Can I get admission in B.Tech(ECE) at PEC-Chandigarh through LEET being a Diploma in ECE student?
  12. Difference between Polytechnic Diploma course and +2 Non-Medical
  13. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  14. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  15. Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?
  16. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  17. How can I get admission in B.Tech through LEET if completed 3 years Diploma course? -- [New]
  18. How can I appear for LEET entrance exam after diploma in Civil Engineering?
2nd May 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get VNIT College after completion of diploma Polytechnic through LEET entrance exam

I m polytechnic student i wanted to the btech entrance exam syllabus
12th June 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get VNIT College after completion of diploma Polytechnic through LEET entrance exam

sir i AM a 3rd year governmt polytechnic student and i really wish to get admission in VNIT..
bt how to study for leet..??
21st November 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in VNIT nagpur after completion of diploma polytechnic through LEET entrance exam?plz let me know fast..
1st May 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a students not of polytechnic diploma for 5ths sister, please guide how to get in to VNIT College for Graduation?
15th May 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in vnit collage napur after competion of diploma??????
15th March 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET VNIT COLLEGE AFTER COMPLETION OF DIPLOMA POLYTECHNIC THROUGH LEET ENTRACNCE EXAM? PLZ LET ME KNOW FAST
13th February 2021, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I get admission in VNIT Nagpur After diploma please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?