8th February 2016, 08:31 AM
Gopal goyal 48

How to get admission in a good CBSE school at Chandigarh if done 10th from Cambridge board?

My question is that , I have completed my 10 in Cambridge board and it is very difficult to get good marks in Cambridge board , so it is very difficult for me to get admission in Chandigarh. And I use to live in panchkula near Chandigarh and I have to take admission in cbcse school. So give me solution, how to get admission in good school.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  2. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  3. What to do if with 40% other school in chandigarh not giving me admission?
  4. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  5. How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?
  6. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  8. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
  9. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  10. Change from CBSE to ICSE after 10th school based exam
  11. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
  12. Is it possible to transfer in cbse board from one state to another? What is the procedure to be followed for it?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed to change school from CBSE TO MP board?
  14. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  16. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  17. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  18. How much CGPa is required to get admission in a good school of Chandigarh after 10th?
14th December 2017, 08:44 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in a good CBSE school at Chandigarh if done 10th from Cambridge board?

Your score in tenth board exam will decide whether you will get admission in good CBSE school or not. If you have secured good marks in 10th board then you can approach any CBSE affiliated school for admission.

Documents required:

Marksheet of tenth board.

School Leaving and Migration certificate.

Proof of address.

Aadhaar card.

The admission process starts in March. You can choose stream as per your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?