9th March 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to migrate from India Lahore while doing BBA in private college which is affiliated to GC?

Sir iam doing BBA in private colg which is affliated g.c and now i want migrate from here to lahore.is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Contact details of the private colleges in Lahore and Multan affiliated with Punjab and BZU university?
  2. How to do regular M.Com?
  3. What is the affordable fee structure to do BBA from Lahore?
  4. How may I migrate after B.Tech 1st semester from Kurukshetra university to MDU, Rohtak or any private university?
  5. What is the MHT CET cutoff for Laxmi Narayan Institute of Technology? Any scope for admission in IIT Nagpur?
  6. List of MSc Biotech colleges in which I can get admission without entrance exam?
  7. Is Matriz college affiliate from government?
  8. Which are the last merit list medical colleges of government of Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. IS there any harm in doing BBA through distance learning in order to pursue MBA later? -- [New]
  10. What are the universities offering M.Ed in distance in AP? What is the admission date?
  11. Which are the IGCSE affiliated private schools available in India?
  12. Procedure to get admission in BBA UG course in GNDU or its affiliated colleges?
  13. Which colleges are better for BSc Zoology Punjab College or Government Islamia College Lahore?
  14. Which private medical college is affiliated to MGR Medical College?
  15. How can I study Pharm D in India after completing 12th? In which affiliated college can I get?
  16. How to migrate to PTU college? I am doing Mechanical Engineering in Rayat Hahara College Hospital
  17. Which are the various institutes offering DNB Haematology courses?
  18. Should I take admission in government colleges which opened last year in Andaman and Nicobar or private college in South India by giving donation?
11th April 2013, 08:31 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to migrate from India Lahore while doing BBA in private college which is affiliated to GC?

Dear Friend,
First thing is that yes you can migrate from Lahore City of India to another city while continuing your educations i.e. Your BBA Degree even if its private college but there is one condition that you must change the college and can apply for that college which is also affiliated to same university which was before.
It means you can apply for that colleges only which are affiliated to G.C University.

As there is no system to leave the university or the college to whom the university is affiliated and to go to other while continuing the same degree or in between your course.
Only to opt those colleges which are affiliated to same university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?