22nd March 2017, 10:34 AM
king Prakash kumar

What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc course and after completing it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know what are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue?
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc (Botany and Chemistry)? Which course can I pursue after B.Sc?
  3. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce?
  4. What are the career opportunities after completing BDS course? Which courses are available that I can pursue after BDS?
  5. Which course among MBA and M.Sc should I pursue after completing B.Sc Maths? What are the career opportunities available after completing both the courses?
  6. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  7. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Should I pursue M.Sc or any other course?
  8. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?
  9. What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  10. What are the career opportunities after completing BDS course? Can I pursue Neurosurgery after completing BDS from India?
  11. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy?
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  13. Which course other than Engineering has the best career opportunities? How can I apply for the course?
  14. What are the career opportunities after completing BSc Computers? What are the courses provided by CDAC for BSc students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?
  16. Which Colleges in India offer Nutrition courses? What should I do after completing the course for great career opportunities? -- [New]
  17. Which one among B.Sc and MBBS have better career opportunities and benefits? Which one should I pursue to get a Government job after completing Diploma?
  18. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
31st March 2017, 05:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue?

After completion of Bachelor's degree in science, either you can go for higher studies or go for government jobs. As you have mentioned that you want to continue your studies, you can go for Master of Science course or MBA or PGDM etc. You can apply for JAM to pursue Master's degree from IITs.

You will be eligible for large number of government jobs like SSC CGL, Civil Services exam, Banking jobs, CDS exam, IB ACIO etc.
1st April 2017, 12:52 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue?

After successful completion of Bachelor of Science course, the best course I would strongly suggest you to go with is Master of Science (M.Sc) course. The minimum educational qualification required for doing this M.Sc course is,

>> Bachelor's Degree in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> Other than this M.Sc course, you may also pursue Master of Computer Applications (MCA) or Master of Business Administration (MBA) course from a recognized university.

>> But doing M.Sc course is the best option for you after completion of B.Sc course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?