16th October 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Which further course should i pursue in abroad in Marine Engineering field?

I have completed my BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. I would like to do my higher studies in marine engineering. I want to know about the courses which i can pursue in abroad?

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  2. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  3. How may i pursue GME course in marine from abroad after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  5. In which field should I pursue M.A masters abroad after pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  6. Which further course should i do after Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  7. How to pursue career in the field of marine engineering? I am doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineeirng
  8. Can I get a job in Merchant Navy if I am a Civil Engineer?
  9. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  10. Can I pursue Marine engineering after having eyesight less than 2?
  11. What to do after passing 12th in the field of marine engineering
  12. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  16. How to do marine engineering if I am interested in Ships Sub marine
  17. Can I join Marine University after pursuing S.Y.B.Com from Mumbai? Best university to pursue the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  18. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
17th October 2015, 05:56 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which further course should i pursue in abroad in Marine Engineering field?

I am sorry to say this but you not be able to shift from Electronics and Instrumentation to Marine Engineering Field.
You need to do something which is related to the Electronics and Instrumentation Branch.
If you want to do a course on Marine Engineering you need a Background of Marine Engineering otherwise you will not be eligible for the course.
So you need to decide on doing something that is related to Electronics and Instrumentation Branch as it is the only course you will be eligible for along with MBA courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?