26th May 2019, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue two courses simultaneously from Delhi University?

Sir, I am a student of Delhi University and I got admission in 2017 in B.Sc but now I want to get admission in Delhi University again in a new course and in a new a college. Is it possible?

30th May 2019, 12:18 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue two courses simultaneously from Delhi University?

No, it is not possible to pursue two courses simultaneously from Delhi University and hence if you want to get admitted to Delhi University with new course then you will have to quit your earlier course as you cannot pursue two regular degree courses during same academic year.

For details and FAQs related to DU admissions, you can refer to its official website www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Admission procedure, requirements and age limit for LKG admission in ICSE School? Is there any entrance test for admission? 11 13th November 2019 01:31 PM
CBSE Schools in Kolkata for admission in 9th standard? Date of commencement of admission procedure and admission fees? 3 14th June 2019 08:05 AM
Admission procedure of B.Tech course in BIAS Bhimtal? With 104120 rank can I get admission? Any rold of 12th percentage for admission? 10 21st February 2017 03:40 PM
Procedure to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Hons in Physics? Date of start of admission and criteria for admission? 11 21st February 2015 12:09 PM
From where to get admission form of BBA course in BIT Mesra? Marks required for admission? Is Maths important for admission? 6 8th July 2013 12:03 AM