29th February 2016, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

What will I do if get compartment in 12th WBCHSE?

Hello,
I am very unhappy to tell you that my Board exam of 12th WBCHSE went to poor. And I am worried if I got compartment. If such thing happen then what I will do? Kindly tell me.

29th February 2016, 05:52 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What will I do if get compartment in 12th WBCHSE?

WBCHSE stands for West Bengal Combined Higher Secondary Examination.
It is 12th board examination conducted by Best Bengal board.
In case you are not satisfied with performance in board examination and also supposed to get compartment then you should start your preparation again to appear for compartmental examination if your score is less than required.
Students need to have high percentage of marks in 12th as it is necessary to get admission further in Bachelor degree course.
So, even you get more than pass marks but as your examinations were not good then you are not going to score high percentage of marks and for that only one options is for you to go for improvement examination.
Improvement examination is conducted for those students who have secured pass marks in board examination but they are not satisfied with the marks obtained in it and their complete desire to score more than they have got.
Also, students can appear only once for improvement which is only in next year of the board examination.
This time, you should labor hard in smart way to score more and more, for that you need to study only the syllabus provided by board.
29th February 2016, 06:19 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If it happens then you need to clear by appearing in improvement examination. Improvement examination is scheduled just after declaration of result. Without clearing compartment you are not able to write any exam. If you want to pursue Engineering then you need to clear it other wise all labour goes vain.
29th February 2016, 08:53 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

You can opt for re-examination if you have not scored well in your boards this year. You could however try to score well in your boards in the concluding year.
29th February 2016, 08:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If you have scored poor marks in your 12th WBCHSE and wish to score well in it, you can opt for improvement examination and appear for your board examination as a private candidate in the next year and can improve your results.
29th February 2016, 10:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

If you will get compartment, you will have to reappear for board exams in subjects in which you have compartment otherwise, you will not be eligible for any entrance exams or higher studies. Compartment exams are conducted once results of board exams are out.

Students who get compartment in any subject can appear for compartment exam and then clear it as soon as possible for higher studies.
29th February 2016, 11:07 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You have no need to be sad after getting backlog in 12th examination. Now you simply have to fill up the form for reappearing in the all exams in which you have backlog. My suggestion to you is that you should join any coaching center for preparing your subject in a better way. For getting success you have to study with a planned schedule. Be regular in your study and solve previous papers for practice. I am sure that after doing the above you will definitely get success in your exams.
28th December 2016, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I haven't fill my registration from for this year 2017 hs examination as I got compartment in 2014 and I have decided to clear it this year..what should I do now?
10th July 2017, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in wbchse 2017 board exam in three subject PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY and MATH and i am preparing for next year 2018 WBCHSE exam. I want to know that my questions papers are same or different from the 2018 WBCHSE board exam questions papers?
19th July 2017, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I failed physics 3 times. But I passed higher secondary exam . May I a chance to sit next higher secondary exam?
16th October 2017, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I could not give my exam HS exam in 2017. And can not give my in 2018. I want to give my e am in 2019 is it possible???
14th February 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Can any candidate who pass his HS exam of wbchse in two term take his ug admission in honours course under any wbsu college?
5th April 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

What happens if I get poor marks on theory paper.Is there any marks division in theory and practical paper for hs 2018
9th June 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed in wbchse. But failed in compulsory physics. Can I reappear on us exam 2019 for better studies.
10th June 2018, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I failed in physics but passed hs examination.may i have a chance to seat in higher secondary examination
25th August 2020, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

If anyone has failed in physics and biology then wether he should give practical exams or project?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?