16th July 2015, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

In which colleges can I take admission for B.Sc course having compartment in 12th class?

i have compartment in one subject in 12th this year..so in which collages i can take admission in course of bsc.it to complete my graduation..

31st July 2015, 04:46 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which colleges can I take admission for B.Sc course having compartment in 12th class?

No, with a compartment in the 12th board from any board, you cannot take admission in any college.

According to the norms of the UGC, the candidate who wants to be admitted for any course on UG level, then the candidate should have completed 10+2 from any recognized board.

in my opinion, you should clear your compartment first and then take the admission in whichever course you want.
31st July 2015, 06:06 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which colleges can I take admission for B.Sc course having compartment in 12th class?

You need to have a Pass certificate in Class 12 to appear for the course of B.Sc.
If you are having a Pass Certificate issued by your Board then you can apply in any University of your choice provided you have the required marks.
If you are not having the Pass Certificate then you are not eligible to get admitted in any college.
This is the procedure followed by Colleges for admission to the course of B.Sc.
16th August 2015, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Which collage can take my admision when i have campartment in 1 subject .
31st July 2020, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Can a person do bsc aviation of gets compartment in maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?