4th May 2018, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to re-write M.Com exam without attending college for 2 years?

I lost a paper in M.Com first semester exam. I wrote the exam 2 years back. Can I re-right the exam without attending the college now? Or, is there any chances that my registration would have got cancelled and I would have to apply for supplementary?

16th July 2018, 12:09 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to re-write M.Com exam without attending college for 2 years?

In most of cases, for gaps of one year, your candidature is cancelled for course. But you need to visit your college and ask about details.

Some college may allow candidate to pursue the course on medical grounds. You should have valid reasons to avail such benefits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is diploma course completion equal to completion of a degree? Am I eligible to apply for IAS exam? 6 11th September 2017 05:11 PM
Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course? 7 5th September 2016 07:33 PM
Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course? 6 3rd November 2014 11:57 AM
Career prospects after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences? In which Companies I can get Jobs after completion of this course? What will be the salaries offered after completion of this course? 8 7th September 2014 09:17 PM
Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this? 3 28th June 2013 12:12 PM