1st January 2012, 09:58 AM
gamevrk

How can a BSC (CS) Final Year Student Prepare and apply for MS degree?Will it be Valuable ?

hi,i am ravi .i am studying final BSC [cs].how to appply MS degree.this course is valuable ?or not?.how to prepare MS degree.

27th September 2012, 06:20 PM
Gangireddygari Lakshmi

Default Re: How can a BSC (CS) Final Year Student Prepare and apply for MS degree?Will it be Valuable ?

Dear friend,
if you are interested in doing MS, then you will have to write the GRE(graduate record exam) after your B.Sc. This GRE exam can be written even as you are studying your B.Sc.;may be in the final year itself. then, based on your GRE score, which will also take into account your graduation score and your extra curricular activities like the paper presentation, you can choose the universities in USA, Canada, Singapore etc.
also, after attending GRE, you need to write even TOEFL (test of english as a foreign language) too and its marks are also added.
note that the pattern of gre is going to change and it would come into effect from august 2011. its better if you write GRE in the current old pattern itself.
you may need to take up coaching for GRE, that you can do by attending your nearest coaching centre. else prefer TIME institute, the pioneer in CAT coaching, which are also quite good with GRE. else you can also do an online coaching with GREedge.com.
all the very best.
2nd January 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a BSC (CS) Final Year Student Prepare and apply for MS degree?Will it be Valuable ?

Are M.S and M.sc are different in each other.if so what is the difference.I'am b.sc electronics student and i have desire to do m.s.
is it necessary to complete my post graduation(m.sc or any other).please do reply me.and my e-mail address is [email protected]
11th April 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

i am a bsc microbiology student and i am in last year and i wish to do my MSc abroad. is it possible?? and which exam should i have to give??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?