7th November 2014, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in Military school? How can I apply?

sir,
i complete my 10th class. i want to join any
military school after passing 10th class exam.
how can i got military school application.
please tell me what is the process.

1st December 2014, 03:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure in Military school? How can I apply?

Candidates who have completed 10th standard from CBSE board are eligible to get admission in 11th standard in Military School. The detailed admission procedure for Class XI in Military School is given below:-

Admission Procedure :-
--> On basis of CGPA secured by candidates in 10th standard, few candidates will be called for Interview at Military School.

--> Selected candidates will have to undergo medical exam at the Command Zonal and other Military Hospitals as nominated by the Director of Medical Services prior to admission and only those who found medically fit will be offered admission for Class XI in Military School.

How to Apply :-
Application forms can be obtained from the School by forwarding a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Principal, Rashtriya Military School, Bangalore for Rs 350/- (Rs 175/- in case of SC/ST) along with the self addressed envelope of size 31 cm x 25 cm and
affixed with Rs. 60/- stamps, at the address given below:
Rashtriya Military School Bangalore
PB No 25040, Museum Road Post
Opposite Johnson Market, Bangalore- 560025

Eligibility Criteria :-
--> You must have passed Class X from CBSE board, Govt recognised School with CGPA between 9 and 10.

--> You must be in between 15 - 16 years old as on 1st July of the year of admission.

--> Only boys are eligible to get admission in Military School.
4th April 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I want an admission in military school for class 7th. So could you please give me an admission for 7th. If it is possible please inform us in this number [9446014353]
5th July 2019, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I want an admission in military school for 9th class. So could you please give me an admission for 9th.if it is possible please inform us on this number ( 9868729048) .
30th November 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in 6th class. How can she apply for admissions
23rd July 2021, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am Midhun C from Kerala, My class X results are just out and I have scored A grading in all subjects in the SSLC Examination.

I wish to join the Army and serve the nation and I feel RMS is the right choice for fulfilling that dream. Once again, I humbly request you to intimate the availability of seats for Class XI and the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?