28th March 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study B.Ed in Computer Science after completing M.Sc in Computer Science?

Sir,
I am studying M.Sc in Computer Science.
I would like to join B.Ed course in Computer.
Is this possible for doing B.Ed in Computer?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  3. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  5. Is it possible to study B.Ed in Computer Science after completing M.Sc in Computer Science? -- [New]
  6. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  7. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  8. Which Job and Group2 Coaching would be Suitable after post graduation in Sociology(Telugu Medium)?
  9. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  10. Possibility to study M.Tech(Computer Science) after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  11. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  12. MCA or M.Sc(Computer Science) which is better to study for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  13. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  14. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  15. How to study MBA after completing B.E computer science and engineering
  16. Is it possible to study MS in Abroad after completing M.Sc(Computer Science)?
  17. Can I study B.Tech(CSE) after completing H.S. without Computer Science?
  18. Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?
15th August 2015, 07:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study B.Ed in Computer Science after completing M.Sc in Computer Science?

Yes, you can go for the Bachelor of Education in computer science but for that you must meet the eligibility criteria for the Bachelor of Education:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for the exam.

2. Your percentage of marks in bachelor's degree should not be less than 50% in bachelor's degree at any cost.

There is no upper age limit for the bachelor of education course. You can do B.Ed in regular or correspondence mode.

Some universities take entrance test for admission in bachelor of education whereas some recruit just on the basis of percentage of marks in bachelor's degree.
16th August 2015, 01:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study B.Ed in Computer Science after completing M.Sc in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am studying M.Sc in Computer Science.
I would like to join B.Ed course in Computer.
Is this possible for doing B.Ed in Computer?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed course but you can fulfill below given criteria first.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree or masters degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
17th August 2015, 10:24 PM
JSD.

B.ed is bachelor in education course. For doing this course it is must to have a bachelor degree in any Stream with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university

As you are telling that you have completed your Master degree course That means you must have a bachelor degree, so if you have scored minimum 50% or more than 50% marks in aggregate so definitely you can do the B.ed in CS.
18th August 2015, 11:36 PM
Career advisor

Yes,it is possible to do BEd in computer science as you are doing MSc in computer science,therefore you can also go for the BEd.
Eligibility:
The candidate must be post graduated in the field in which he/she wants to do his/her BEd. With 55% marks for general category.However,relaxation is given to the reserved categories.
11th October 2018, 05:59 AM
Unregistered

I did home economics in S.H.S can I offer computer science in any tertiary institution
Please I need the answer now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?