17th May 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study M.Tech in Nanotechnology field?

i will be completing my b.tech next year in biotechnology,i am interested in nanotechnology,can you say is it possible to study mtech in this field of nanotech for me...,in india...or atleast in nanobiotechnology....?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  2. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
  3. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  4. In which colleges should I apply for 6 months internship programme in the field of Nanotechnology during January and May?
  5. What is the future in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field from Mumbai University? What are the jobs available in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field
  6. In which companies can I join the Nanotechnology field after completing M.Tech Polymer Nanotechnology?
  7. Jobs in Nanotechnology In India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  9. Mtech nanotechnology in banasthali vidyapeeth jaipur -- [New]
  10. Job Opportunities in Nanotechnology?
  11. How to get admission in Mtech in Nanotechnology in Punjab University Chd.?
  12. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream?
  13. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  14. Scope in the field of Nanotechnology?
  15. Universities offering M.Tech course in Medical Nanotechnology for this year?
  16. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  17. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  18. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India?
15th July 2012, 12:12 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study M.Tech in Nanotechnology field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i will be completing my b.tech next year in biotechnology,i am interested in nanotechnology,can you say is it possible to study mtech in this field of nanotech for me...,in india...or atleast in nanobiotechnology....?

The SRM University offers M.Tech in Nanotechnology. Candidate must have completed the Bachelor of Engineering [B.E. or B.Tech] in any discipline with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized Institution. Admission to this program are based on the performance in the Entrance Test conducted by SRM University. Candidate with valid score in GATE, TANCET are also eligible.

Some of the other well recognized Institution offering the M.Tech program in Nanotechnology are as follows:

Amity Institute of Nanotechnology

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology [MANIT]

For detail information refer to the official website of the above mentioned Institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?