24th April 2018, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Pharmacy at graduate level without having Biology in HSC?

I have completed Higher Secondary i.e. 12th board exam from Science stream but I did not had Biology. And, now I want to pursue graduate course in Pharmacy. Will I be able to get a seat in Pharmacy course in any college?

6th May 2018, 06:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Pharmacy at graduate level without having Biology in HSC?

In order to pursue Pharmacy course one must have completed 12th standard with PCB or PCM from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved category students. This is the basic eligibility criteria which is required to seek admission in any Pharmacy College.
7th May 2018, 09:29 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Pharmacy at graduate level without having Biology in HSC?

Sorry, to say that it is not possible to study Pharmacy course at graduate level without having Biology in HSC. To be eligible to pursue Pharmacy course at graduate level, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a Government recognised board. Since, you have not pursued Biology subject in your 12th standard, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing Pharmacy course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?