14th June 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Is my qualification enough for PhD program in Biotechnology at US?

hello, I m doctor by profession. i m B.H.M.S graduate. having 8 years of clinical experience.after 12 i.e HSC, BHMS course is 5 and 1/2 years course which includes study of human anatomy, physiology, pathology, medicine. pharmacology, surgery , obstetrics and gynecology. I m having two years of maths, chemistry, physics and biology at college level. Is this qualification fulfills the criteria for applying for Phd program in biotechnolgy at US. I m also preparing for GRE and TOFEL.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  2. What are the entrance exams conducted for integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology in India
  3. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  4. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE
  5. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  7. Eligibility for PhD in Biotechnology? In what all trades can I do PhD?
  8. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  9. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  10. How to get opportunity to pursue PhD in Biotechnology with fellowship in Germany?
  11. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  12. How can I get Job in Mumbai being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Biotechnology and pursuing MBA in HR? Which positions can I apply for? What kind of Industrial Training Program is good for me?
  13. Good Universities or labs offering Ph.D and how to apply after M.Sc Biotechnology in 2010?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to do PhD in Biotechnology?
  15. What's the minimum qualification required for pursuing Ph.D degree in fashion designing? What's the last date of form submission in Hyderabad for the same? How may I get this forms?
  16. Which university is good for Phd biotechnology?
  17. Process to get admission for Ph.D course?
  18. How can I take admission in IIIT Roorkee for PhD Biotechnology?
19th May 2017, 05:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my qualification enough for PhD program in Biotechnology at US?

Those who have a professional degree in science field are generally eligible for Ph.D admission in most of the countries. You can apply for GRE, which is the required score for admission in Ph.D programme.

Along with GRE, you need to qualify exam like IELTS/TOEFL to prove your English proficiency. These two scores will allow you to apply for Ph.D admission abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?