8th June 2011, 01:34 PM
Aysha Bhatt

Best study material for statistical investigation? I have applied for combined graduate level examination

i have applied for the combined graduate level (Tier-1) examination for the posr of statstical investigator..kindly provide me the best study material to study as i have no idea from where and what kind of books can help me for this..my e.mail I.D is [email protected]. please send me some imporatnat questions if possible ..thanks

28th August 2015, 06:55 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Best study material for statistical investigation? I have applied for combined graduate level examination

The statistical investigator has to give to give two papers in the Tier-1

1. The general Tier-1 exam which is common for all

It consists of the 4 section

A. Logical Reasoning
B. General knowledge
B. Arithmetic ability
C. General English

For clearing this section you can start preparing using the SSC cgl guide by Arihant book
Alternatively you may also opt. For Kiran or upkar book for the SSC cgl

If you are good at English and wish to appear for the exam in English then go for the Arihant .

For practice there is Arihant workbook available and also SSC cgl practice sets available.

You should also get previous year solved papers which is published by all the publisher like Arihant, Upkar etc.

Paper 2

This section shall be for questions form the statistics and general mathematics.

You may get book named statistical and compiler exam by Upkar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?