15th January 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Agriculture at graduate level without having Biology in 12th?

I'm in 12th and have Physics, Chemistry and Biology along with Maths. If I drop Biology will I be eligible to study B.Tech Agriculture? If not B.Tech than a normal B.Sc. in Agriculture?

Related Questions:
  1. Basic education requirements to study specialized Agriculture course at Post Graduate level?
  2. Is it possible to study Pharmacy at graduate level without having Biology in HSC?
  3. Am I eligible to study BSc(Agriculture) without Biology being a 12th PCM candidate?
  4. Not studied Biology but have Maths in 12th. Can I appear for B.Sc Agriculture entrance exam?
  5. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) to a General candidate who has secured 60% in 12th PCB?
  6. Percentage required in Chemistry or Biology to pursue B.Sc Agriculture?
  7. What are the career opportunities available for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  8. Is it possible to take admission for Forestry after 12th with PCM combination and not having Biology?
  9. Can I study agriculture after intermediate with MPC stream?
  10. Ways to join B.Sc in agriculture in abroad? What are the entrance exams required to be written to get admission outside India?
  11. Can a 12th with Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Nutrition study B.Sc Agriculture course? Entrance exams and syllabus of it?
  12. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Agriculture) in Karnataka for 12th PCMB candidate? -- [New]
  13. After 12th Science, can I do Computer Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can a 12th passed eligible to study Diploma in Agriculture Management course? Entrance exams and colleges to study the course?
  15. How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course being a 12th VHSE student?
  16. D.Pharma can be done without having Biology in 10+2?
  17. Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?
  18. How can I study MBBS if completed 12th without Biology?
20th January 2018, 08:33 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Agriculture at graduate level without having Biology in 12th?

Yes, it is possible to study Agriculture course at Graduate level without studying Biology in 12th standard. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech Agriculture course. So, after completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream, you are eligible to study Agriculture course at Graduate level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?