11th February 2016, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D course without giving entrance exam in any of the government universities in Hyderabad?

I m Rubina done my M.A English frm pgrrcde ou acquired 61percent marks interested in taking admission in phd wthout entrance and mphil in some government universities in hyderabad.want to do phd in english language plz guide me.thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for Ph.D in Hyderabad University without giving the entrance exam?
  2. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  4. How to get admission in Government Engineering Colleges without giving any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many universities are there in India which offers PhD without taking entrance exam?
  6. Universities offering Chemistry PhD without entrance exam in India?
  7. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  8. List of medical colleges near Hyderabad in which admission is possible without giving any entrance test?
  9. Which Indian government agency will me? Details about the good universities for linguistics and admission process?
  10. Eligibility to apply for PhD in Law course in Dr. Ambedkar University for postgraduate?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Social work to MSW postgraduate in Hyderabad?
  12. What is the procedure of doing PhD without giving entrance exam?
  13. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD?
  14. Steps to follow for getting Ph.D in mathematics?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD for LLM candidate without any entrance exam?
  16. Is Ph.D preferrable after completing M.Pharm?
  17. List of the universities in UP and MP offering admission in Ph.D(Sociology) without taking any entrance exam?
  18. Entrance exams to study PhD in Hyderabad for M.Sc(Zoology) last semester candidate?
6th June 2016, 07:09 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D course without giving entrance exam in any of the government universities in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m Rubina done my M.A English frm pgrrcde ou acquired 61percent marks interested in taking admission in phd wthout entrance and mphil in some government universities in hyderabad.want to do phd in english language plz guide me.thank u

Sorry, it is impossible to do PhD without an entrance examination. If you have cleared M.Phil or SET or SLET or NET or GATE examinations then you are exempted from the PhD Entrance Test or you have to appear for a PhD Entrance Test and interview for the admission to PhD.
It is a UGC requirement, so it is not possible to skip. The eligibility to do PhD is a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with over 55% marks from a recognised university. You have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?