23rd January 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Ph.D. in Hyderabad without clearing any entrance test?

I am Rubina. I have done my M.A English with 61 percent marks. I am interested in taking admission in phd without entrance. So tell me how to get admission in the course in Hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  2. Syllabus for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of University of Hyderabad?
  3. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
  4. Detailed information about upcoming PhD Entrance Test to get admission in PhD(Bengali)?
  5. Entrance exams to study PhD in Hyderabad for M.Sc(Zoology) last semester candidate?
  6. Detailed information about NDRI PhD Entrance Test? Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at NDRI?
  7. Eligibility for admission to MS after clearing GRE? Universities in USA for higher studies like MS and PhD?
  8. Model question papers for Ph.D in JNTU Hyderabad
  9. Procedure and requirements to apply for JNTU External PhD Entrance Test?
  10. Can I continue my studies from Hyderabad after taking admission in PhD at Utkal university?
  11. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  12. Syllabus for PhD Biotechnology entrance exam of Hyderabad university?
  13. After clearing all entrance hurdles of IIT and NIT shall I have to wait for the guide of my subject to be available (or become free) to start research work?
  14. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Topics to study for PhD in Earth Science entrance test of Hyderabad University?
  16. University of Hyderabad-Ph.D Mathematics (Pure/Applied) Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Can i do Ph.D.in Organic Chemistry after completing M.Sc. in same with 65%?
  18. List of medical colleges near Hyderabad in which admission is possible without giving any entrance test?
24th January 2016, 05:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Ph.D. in Hyderabad without clearing any entrance test?

Most of the universities have a screening test and interview for admission in PH.D programme. It will be very difficult to get admission without any entrance exam.

Either you should try to qualify UGC NET or any other university level entrance exam. If there is no entrance exam them there will be a interview stage for which shortlisting will be done on the basis of academic record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?