26th April 2018, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in any law colleges without appearing for CLAT?

I want to take admission in law in any college. But, I have not appeared for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). So, will I be able to take admission in any law colleges without a score in CLAT?

15th May 2018, 07:49 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in any law colleges without appearing for CLAT?

CLAT refers to Common Law Admission Test and same is a national level examination held for offering admission in BA LLB degree course of 5 years in various National Law Universities ( NLUs ) across India.

As far as you are concerned about the possibility of getting admission in law colleges without appearing in CLAT then I would like to let you know that yes you certainly are eligible for admission across law colleges excepts NLUs or law colleges taking admission based on CLAT score but you still has the options of top central universities like Delhu University, Banaras Hindu University, etc. for which you need to qualify their respective entrance examinations such as DU LLB entrance test, BHU UET, CUCET, etc. .
15th May 2018, 03:28 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in any law colleges without appearing for CLAT?

No admission in all the institutes are not offered only through CLAT entrance test.

Most of the institutes conduct separate entrance test for admission in the course.

CLAT is necessary for candidates who want to get admission in National Law University.

So, you can visit official website of the university to get details about admission procedure for specific university.
15th May 2018, 04:33 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in any law college but you are eligible to get admission in most of the colleges.

CLAT is conducted for admission in law courses in NLU's. So, it mandatory if you want to get admission in it.

Other universities such as BHU, DU, PU etc conducts entrance test for admission in the course.
15th May 2018, 06:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

It is not mandatory to appear for CLAT to get admission in law courses. Even universities such as DU, BHU etc conducts entrance test for admission in law course.

So, kindly visit the official website of the university or college in which you want to get admission for detail information about admission in the law course.

There is no age limit to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?