27th August 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do LLB from TNOP?

I have finished my SSLC in 1994 and i finish BA public administration in TNOP in 2011. After that I finished HSC in September 2016 with 55 percent. My age is 38. I am a judicial staff. Can I do LLB in TNOP

28th August 2017, 12:37 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to do LLB from TNOP?

Since, you are a graduate in Arts discipline, so you are eligible to pursue LLB course.
In order to do LLB course from top law colleges, you need to appear and qualify in CLAT (Common Law Admission Test).
Depending upon the performance in CLAT entrance examination, admission will be provided.
28th August 2017, 09:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

University conducts entrance exam for admission in LLB course. Just apply for it, when there is a notification. You need degree in any discipline to become eligible for it.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats will be allotted based on rank.
28th August 2017, 10:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to purse LB course, candidates must have complete their Graduation first with a minimum of 45% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the LLB course.
Candidates must have to qualify in the CLAT examination in order to get admission in different Colleges to study LLB course.
So, complete your Graduation in any discipline, then you can apply for LLB course in TNOP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?