19th August 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in any other college while studying in B.Com 1st year?

I have done b.com1st year...i want to take addmission in other college it is possible?

Related Questions:
  1. How to change my college after 1st year B.E in Tamilnadu? I am studying in RMK engineering college
  2. Can I get admission from Open to Regular college in general category?
  3. How to get admission in Christ University for 2nd year B.Com Finance honours?
  4. How to transfer to any government college? I am studying 1st year B.E in VRS college of engineering and technology
  5. Procedure to get admission in B.Com 1st year of Ness Wadia College? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get admission in other WBUT affiliated college after completing B.Tech 1st year?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed to change college while doing B.Tech 1st year?
  8. Admission in B.Sc 2nd year at Lucknow University main campus is possible after studying 1st year from an affiliated private college?
  9. Can I get any scholarship after studying B.Tech 1st year in Gayatri college?
  10. List of hostels available near Ernakulam(Kochi)? I'm studying in 2nd year in St Joseph college, Thopumpady, Kochi
  11. Which Bank provides education loan to MBBS 1st year student?
  12. Documents required to start transfer within 1st year of B.Com at Pune university?
  13. Is it possible to take admission in any other college while studying in B.Com 1st year?
  14. How may I get the question bank of Madurai university for B.Com 1st year exam?
  15. How can I do CA and B.Com Together? I am studying in 1st year B.Com
  16. How can I get admission in diploma course after completing ITI? I am studying electrician
  17. Can i migrate to another university after first year of B.Com?
  18. Scholarships available for a candidate with 72.31% in B.E. 1st year? -- [New]
20th August 2011, 01:06 AM
saugata2008

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in any other college while studying in B.Com 1st year?

Hii friend,

I think there is no scope of transfer from one college to another in 2nd year. So if you want to change your college you have to take admission from 1st year in the other college .

So it is now your decision . But I must say that think hard because there is a question of year laps .
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?