5th January 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed to change college while doing B.Tech 1st year?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am studying B.Tech 1st year under JNTU kakinada, AP.

After I join in my college with in one month i got knee pains because of water problem. I also attached by malaria and amebiasis which is still continuing.

By this problem I am not able to concentrate on my education. So, I want to change my college to another college. Please tell me the way to change my college after 1st year in B.Tech?.

9th January 2015, 05:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to change college while doing B.Tech 1st year?

You have not mentioned whether you want to change your college after first year to another college under the same University or under other University.

However, keep in mind that if you want to go for any other board of University for pursuing your course, then you would have to get admission in 1st year itself, but if you are opting for admission to another college under same University then you will not have to start the course all over again.

Procedure to change college after 1st year B.Tech:

. You should score well in your first year so that the college you consider would be satisfied with your performance

. Just after completion of your 1st year, apply for transfer request to your college Administration

. Mentioned the desired college you want to opt for

. Get a NOC and migration certificate from your present college

. College will then give a thought on your application and whether to approve it or not

. Your application will be forwaded to the college you consider for admission

Now, after all this the college you want to get transferred in, will have to approve your application for final approval of your application.
2nd January 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to change college while doing B.Tech 1st year?

Is it possible to change the college after 1 year in university to government?
9th March 2017, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

I am studying first BTech of CSE.i want to change both college and branch.i am fee reimbursement student ,it will continue or not after changing
23rd May 2017, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

After my college has approved my transfer request what if the other college do not approve my admission there
8th August 2018, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am studying at btech civil engineering at University department kolhapur. This place very far away from my home and the college do not have good placement, so I want to change my college after my first year, so what should I do? And whether the fees will increase or remain same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?