15th December 2012, 06:05 PM
dxshmstr

Is it possible to take admission in B.E IT engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical or diploma in Mechanical

Is it possible to take admission in B.E. I.T. Engineering after completing B.E. in mechanical or diplomq in mechanical?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  2. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  4. How to get admission in degree after completing diploma mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  7. What is the percentage required to take admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical
  8. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81%? Colleges where I can take admission?
  9. How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%
  10. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can I get admission in degree engineering in mechanical after completing diploma mechanical? I have scored 6.30 CPI
  13. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  14. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in B.Tech aeronautical after completing diploma mechanical engineering
  16. Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Is it possible to take admission in B.E IT engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical or diploma in Mechanical
  18. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
16th September 2015, 12:51 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in B.E IT engineering after completing B.E in Mechanical or diploma in Mechanical

Yes, it is possible to take admission in bachelor of engineering in information technology after completing diploma in mechanical engineering.

There is no issue in that, but you have to apply for the Lateral Entry Entrance test. For this exam, you must have at least 60% marks in the diploma then only you can apply for this exam.

Depending upon your performance in the LEET exam, you can get your admission in the Information technology stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?