6th June 2011, 06:47 PM
N.ARDHANARI

Details for joining Ph.D in Law after passing ML?

Ph.D through correspondence course.As i have passed M.L, .(contracts) With 51%.Through Annamalai Correspondence course. please give detailes to join in Ph.D in law .Now my age is 57Years N.Ardhanari,P.H.C,-635001

19th November 2011, 01:02 PM
ronaldo

Default Re: Details for joining Ph.D in Law after passing ML?

dear friend,

for oining ph.D in lawfollowing eligibility is required-
Master's degree in Law with 55% marks; or 60% in any branch of natural science. Eligibility in Law may be read as: LLB (Three Year) degree after Bachelor's degree with at least 55% marks or an LL.B. (Five Year) degree with at least 55% marks in the aggregate or an LL.M degree with at least 50% marks in the aggregate.
for more details contact again..thank you.
21st May 2012, 04:32 PM
kaveribiswas

for doing ph.D in law following eligibility is required-
Master's degree in Law with 55% marks; or 60% in any branch of natural science. Eligibility in Law may be read as: LLB (Three Year) degree after Bachelor's degree with at least 55% marks or an LL.B. (Five Year) degree with at least 55% marks in the aggregate or an LL.M degree with at least 50% marks in the aggregate.
12th August 2012, 09:37 PM
samatha89
Member+

following eligibility is required-
13th April 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about ph.d that i copleted my ll.m in criminology so what is the eligibility minimum percentage for admission in ph.d?

anita
10th February 2016, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I passed LL.M 55.65 % in Annamalai University, Annamalai Nager / Chidambaram through distance education. I want to Ph.D in law. I need details in Tamil Nadu and other states near to Tamil Nadu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?