22nd September 2012, 12:02 AM
langotesagar

Postal assistant question papers?

postal assistant question paper 2011...how can I get those papers

22nd September 2012, 09:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Postal assistant question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by langotesagar View Post
Previous year question Papers Postal Assistant Exam

Postal Assistant Written Test Syllabus :

PART-A (General Knowledge):
There would be 25 questions based on the current affairs, sports, economics, history, geography, constitution, Science, etc. The motive of this section in the postal assistant written exam is to test your level of general awareness and your familiarity with the upcoming issues of the country and world.

PART-B (Mathematics): The purpose of this section is to judge your comfort level with numbers and numerical skills. Your speed to find out solutions can be observed. The major areas covered under this section are simplification, number system, decimals, compound interest, profit and loss, etc.

PART-C (English): This section of the postal assistant written exam is conducted to test your language skills and comfort level in English communication related areas. This section covers areas like antonyms/synonyms, adverbs, direct/indirect sentences, tenses and other important parts of English grammar.

PART-D (Reasoning and Logical Ability):
This section of the test comprises of reasoning based questions and the basic motive of this section is to judge your thinking and reasoning abilities to reach to a conclusion for any given question or situation.
Computer test typing paper: The candidates are required to type a 450 word English or a 375 word Hindi passage in the duration of 15 minutes, which would include numerical figures and letters.

I have attached the Question papers of Postal Assistant exam so please check it out.

22nd September 2012, 02:04 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Previous Year Paper of Postal/Shorting Assistant.

Postal/Shorting Assistant examination is conducted by the India Post. In this year the vacancy for the Postal/Shorting Assistant is about ten thousand in all over India. To apply for this examination you need minimum 60% marks in the 12th class. So, if you have above 60% marks in the 12th class then you can apply for this examination.

NOTE :~ The Last date for apply of Postal/Shorting Assistant examination is 1st October 2012.

In the Postal/Shorting Assistant examination the question paper consist of four section : Reasoning, Mathematics, English, General Knowledge. Each section having 25 question carry 1 marks each. There is no negative marking for the wrong answer. After written examination a typing test in the computer will be taken of the selected student.

If you have needed some previous year paper of the Postal?Shorting Assistant examination then for your preparation i attached the some previous year paper.

Previous year Paper.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf P.A Study material.pdf(90.9 KB, 510 views)
File Type: pdf P.A Model Paper..pdf(89.5 KB, 365 views)
22nd September 2012, 04:03 PM
ashwanihanuman

please send previous Tax Return Prepration questions paper on my Id
[email protected] soon as possible

thanks
22nd September 2012, 04:08 PM
ashwanihanuman

Default Trp question papers

please send previous Tax Return Prepration questions paper on my Id
[email protected] as soon as possible

thanks
22nd September 2012, 10:25 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Postal Assistant Exam Details:-

## Department of Postal Govt. of India conducts the postal assistant. You need to sit for a recruitment exam to finally get selected. Certain eligibility criteria too needs to be satisfied. Some of them are as follows:-
  • If you wish to give this exam you need to be a higher secondary passed out candidate with not less than 60 percent of marks at 10+2 level. There is percentage relaxation for the reserved category candidates.
  • At 10+2 level SC/ST candidates needs to get only 45% of marks at 10+2 level and for the OBC candidates the marks to secure at 10+2 level is 50% in aggregate
  • While applying for this exam your age should not be less than 18 years when applying for this exam since this is the lower age limit for giving this exam. The upper age limit for general category candidates is 27 years.
  • One important criteria which is also considered that you should know the local language of the State of the concerned postal circle or not. This is quite important because then you can smoothly communicate with the residents of the postal circle in question.
  • If you have studied hindi at matriculation level or above and therefore you are quite well versed in this language. Since this is the official language of our country so you can use this as the common medium of communication.
  • Questions needs to be answered attentively since they will be mostly objective questions and therefore conceptual. The total time allotted for the exam is two and a half hours and within this limited time span you need to answer as many as 200 questions
  • In addition to the above mentioned computer test you will have to sit for a computer test or typing test as well. The duration of this exam is not going to be more than 30 minutes and it is important to score well in this exam too.
  • For general category candidates the cost of the application form is Rs. 100 and you will get the forms from the head post office and other post offices in the concerned postal circle.
  • The aptitude test is the most important of all since they gives 50% of weightage to that. Your 10+2 level result comes second as it gets 40% of weightage and lastly the computer test will get 10% weightage roughly.

Postal Assistant Exam Books:-

Department of Posts: Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Exam
by Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications

DOP/SA Postal/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Test
by Jain, Sharma
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

Department Of Posts: Postal Assistant Sorting Assistant Recruitment Exam
by R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

Here i have attached the papers you are looking for. Please download them and go throug them properly. Work hard and all the best. All the best.

Hope this helps :-> :->
25th September 2012, 12:22 PM
patel chana

can u plz tell me which is the best site for gk
26th September 2012, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Postal/Shorting Assistant examination is conducted by the India Post. In this year the vacancy for the Postal/Shorting Assistant is about ten thousand in all over India. To apply for this examination you need minimum 60% marks in the 12th class. So, if you have above 60% marks in the 12th class then you can apply for this examination.Here i have attached the papers you are looking for. Please download them and go throug them properly. Work hard and all the best. All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?