8th January 2012, 03:34 PM
naveenbhaskar

Can I continue my studies after joining Indian Army?

can i continue my studies after joining Indian Army?..please tell me if its possible to do so

15th January 2012, 09:32 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue my studies after joining Indian Army?

yes you can continue your study even after joining in Indian army. but there are some procedure. like in the training period you can not go for further study. even after completion of your training for a specified time you can not go for further study. but after that you may go for further study.

if you are thinking that you are doing some course and during the course you got the job in Indian army with your previous qualification. now you are thinking that you will continue your present study as well as job in Indian army then you can not do this. either you have to go for job or you have to go for study. both of this are not possible to continue at a time.after joining to Indian army first you have to go for training. during training it is not possible to give time for your course and also if you join in Indian army then your posting may be anywhere within India.

if you are selected for a good post in Indian army then don't loss it. join in Indian army. after few yew years of service you will be able to do further study, at that time you may take admission in a course which is related to present course or may be in present course.it's really difficult to get a job in Indian army so you should not miss the job.

best of luck.
12th August 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Iam studying humanities can i get any job
8th December 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

am finished my B.com with 58%. can i join indian army..? But, i am 5.4(164cm) feet height only. please any body tell that information. my mail id [email protected]. please friends u can tell that information.
10th October 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir,Can i see Some Tips For elgibilty of indian army
12th December 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

please help me out with the min height required to join the army in the TGC for a maharashtra candidate urgentlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
9th February 2014, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

When i join army and after that after training when i have to further study does the gov. Pay me or the college fee
29th September 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

hi..I am Rigzin I want to be an Indian army officer now I am an under graduate student..I wish to join army as per my 12th class performance...so what should I do to become an officer after joining as sepoy
29th September 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I am an aspirant of indian army officer now I am an under graduate student..I wish to join indian army as per my 12th class performance..so what should I do to become an officer after joining army as sepoy
27th February 2016, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to be officer in indian army bt i m matric pass ...so what i do to giving 12th exams in indian army
22nd August 2016, 10:52 AM
Siiva kumar

Respected sir,
I was completed BE civil engineering.can i study ME Civil or other course if can contact me i wil join soon.mail id:[email protected] num:9894591353
19th April 2017, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that there is many facilities to study in any after joining in GD trade also. I am going to join on june 2nd week. If my question is possible to reply then please reply me. my email:-basumatary297 @gmail.com
21st April 2017, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir or madad i want to continue my study. I am an army person can i get a chance to study further? Please help me to shout this problem
5th September 2017, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, My nephew completed airier in Diploma Electronics communication. But he worked soldier in army past 1 year. How to do go for higher studies...or how to do use this technical level in army i.e. Diploma grade
29th April 2018, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am doing my BE degree program, but I got job in Indian army as a solider in technical, can I continue my study after joining the army, in the same place where iam studying now
25th May 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my graduation after join Indian army because my dream is qualify CDS exam please tell me?
29th May 2020, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I'm a medical student if i join the indian army after 12th can i continue my studies?
21st November 2020, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Is there negative marking in ACC exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?