30th October 2011, 10:31 AM
sbadesera

Previous 3 years M.A English entrance exam question papers fo JNU? What is the enrollment date?

Hello,

I need previous (3 years) MA English Entrance Exam Question paper for JNU or DU whatever is available. And please tell me the enrollment date for 2012 entrance exam in these University.

Related Questions:
  1. JNU English (Entrance) Question Paper -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Previous year question papers of JNU entrance exam for ENGLISH MA
  3. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  5. Date of sale of JNU entrance exam forms? I am a student of B.A English and want question papers of the entrance test of M.A in English
  6. Previous 5 year papers of JNU for English M.A?
  7. JNU MCA Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Previous year Question Papers of JNU Entrance Exam for M.Sc Life Sciences?
  9. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A History for JNU? What is the admission procedure for the course in M.A(History) in JNU? Where to get the previous years M.A entrance exam question papers for JNU?
  10. JNU MA political entrance exam question papers?
  11. Previous years question papers of JNU?
  12. Previous years question papers of the entrance exam of MSc Physics of DU, BHU and JNU?
  13. Question papers of English entrance exam of JNU?
  14. Syllabus and previous years question papers of JNU entrance exam for MSc Biotech
  15. Previous years question papers of JNU MCA entrance exam?
  16. JNU MA in english model test papers?
  17. Previous years question papers of JNU MSc Microbiology entrance exam?
  18. Syllabus and last 3 years solved question papers of JNU M.Sc(Physics) entrance exam. -- [New]
6th January 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 3 years M.A English entrance exam question papers fo JNU? What is the enrollment date?

i would like to get M.A.English previous question papers in order to get some information about exam
11th January 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 3 years M.A English entrance exam question papers fo JNU? What is the enrollment date?

i want da sylabus for ma english entrance exam.
9th May 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

CAN I KNOW THE SYLLABUS FOR MA ENGLISH ENTRANCE EXAM OF JNU?
20th June 2012, 12:37 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Previous 3 years M.A English entrance exam question papers fo JNU? What is the enrollment date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbadesera View Post
Hello,

I need previous (3 years) MA English Entrance Exam Question paper for JNU or DU whatever is available. And please tell me the enrollment date for 2012 entrance exam in these University.
Hi

Jawahar Lal Nehru University is one of the best Universities in India and so there are many candidates who are interested in buying its questions papers.

The Previous Years Question papers cannot be obtained for free as they are giving away the Question papers at nominal rates for those students who wish to buy them and prepare from them.
You have to visit www.jnu.ac.in and from there you can purchase.

You can ALSO visit the campus and buy the papers in hand from there.

Or if you want it to be posted at your home, then you have to follow a prescribed procedure.
Draw a DD in the name of Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at New Delhi
Then you have to send it to the address :-

Section Officer (Admissions), Room No. 28, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi- 110 067.

The past 5 years question paper would be sent to you within 7 days after the receipt of your DD in their office.

Please Click Here to know more...

The MA English papers would cost you Rs. 25/-

With this post, I am also attaching the JNU Admission Notice for your reference. Please find the attachment and download it to know more about the JNU Admissions in the year 2012-2013.

The admissions entrances are already over in May. However you can look for yourself which course are you trying for in the Admission Notice. Click Here for more information.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AdmissionAnnouncement2012-13.pdf(53.2 KB, 215 views)
25th June 2012, 12:17 AM
GURINDER BILLING

HI...!!!!

-->Jawahar Lal Nehru University is one of the best Universities in India and so there are many candidates who are interested in buying its questions papers.

-->The Previous Years Question papers cannot be obtained for free as they are giving away the Question papers at nominal rates for those students who wish to buy them and prepare from them.
You have to visit www.jnu.ac.in and from there you can purchase.

-->You can also visit the campus and buy the papers in hand from there only otherwise visit their official website.

--> please check this out,this may help you....!!!

rhanks...work hard..!!
8th May 2013, 06:37 PM
onika achumi

Smile Re: Previous 3 years M.A English entrance exam question papers fo JNU? What is the enrollment date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbadesera View Post
Hello,

....awaiting for your reply
thank you
22nd May 2018, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Please get me know about the m.a entrance question papers of English in burdwan university...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?