28th June 2017, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Previous 5 years question papers of B.Com Accounting and Finance subjects

Previous 5 years question papers of B.Com Accounting and Finance subjects? Can you please give me the solved papers if possible for me to refer and get prepared well for the exam? What should I do to ensure that I will clear the exam? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Last 5 years question papers of T.Y. BCom (Accounting and Finance)?
  2. Last 5 years question papers of TY B.Com(Accounting and Finance)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Last 5 years question papers of T.Y.B.Com(Accounting Finance)?
  4. Mumbai University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 2nd Year, Business Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Bangalore University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 5th Semester, Auditing-I, (Paper 5.6) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Previous years B.Com accounting and finance 1st years question papers?
  7. Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com Accounting and Finance of Mumbai University?
  8. Previous few years solved question papers for 3rd year B.Com Accounting and Finance of Mumbai University
  9. Last 5 years question papers with answers for T.Y.BCom exam?
  10. Previous year Question Papers of BHEL Exam for Finance? Where can I get quick reference to basic accounting derivatives?
  11. IGNOU MBA Accounting And Finance For Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Accounting and Finance for Managers in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Syllabus and previous years papers of Finance and Accounting specialization for ONGC Graduate level exam?
  14. Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year-Accounting and Finance for Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Tamil Nadu Open University MBA- Accounting and Finance for Managers (MS- 04) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Past 3 years papers of B.Com(Accounting and Finance)?
  17. Last 10 years question papers of TY Accounting and Finance?
  18. Last years question papers of TY Accounting and Finance
28th June 2017, 06:32 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous 5 years question papers of B.Com Accounting and Finance subjects

Preparation tips
** If concepts are clear in the financial accounting , it will be easier for you to clear the exam, take time to study all important concepts/topic in subject.
** In financial accounting subject it is highly needed that you should practice the finance question in a copy which will built self confidence to solve during exams.
** Practice past years papers questions of which may be repeated further.

I am attaching question paper of Financial accounting in B.com . Kindly have a view
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bcom-1sem-financial-accounting 2015.pdf(1.31 MB, 948 views)
File Type: pdf Financial accounting 2013.pdf(816.1 KB, 551 views)
File Type: pdf financial-accounting 2014.pdf(1.03 MB, 466 views)
28th June 2017, 08:55 PM
perthc

Default Re: Previous 5 years question papers of B.Com Accounting and Finance subjects

Hi,

Please find question papers of B.Com Accounting and Finance subjects as attached hereby.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 16M38I_ENG_REV02.pdf(12.35 MB, 346 views)
File Type: pdf FA-1-2011-120-only.pdf(1.11 MB, 196 views)
File Type: pdf financial-accounting.pdf(1.03 MB, 400 views)
29th June 2017, 10:09 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

B.Com Accounting and Finance papers are attached with this post.

The attachments are linked below.
29th June 2017, 10:54 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

To clear the exams easily, you have to change some habits.
They are :

* Be organized : Organize tou study place. Organize your time table routine. Organize your books and Sample Papers.

* Increase you Capability : To study for more hours. To adapt the situation and solve problems.

* Efficient preparation : Learn to memorize things and relate them to get them retained in your mind.

* Practical : Solve Sample Papers and Previous year papers daily and see where you stand in the competition.

* Relax : Do not rush too much for syllabus completion. Follow your schedule and take rest and relax your mind with good music or recreation.

* Be confident

// The sample papers and previous year papers are atached below :
19th November 2019, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I need questions parpers of financial accounting
30th December 2019, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Last 5 year question paper of financial accounting
1st April 2020, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

The equitable coal company are leases of a mine on a royalty of 37 1/2 per tone of coal raised with a dead rent of Rs 30000 per year and power to recoup shortworking during first five years of the lease. The output of first five year were as follows - 1st year 10000 tons ,2 nd year 48000 tons ,3rd year 80000 tons , 4 th year 120000 tons , 5 th year 120000
14th March 2021, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I want previous FA questions paper
15th May 2022, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

B.com Accounting and finance previous
questions peper of semister 4
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?