12th August 2012, 01:33 PM
aksharak

Previous BSNL question papers? How to get government BSNL jobs in 4th year B.Tech ECE

previous bsnl rsquestion papers and how can i apply for government bsnl jobs in 4th b-tech ece?

13th August 2012, 12:03 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous BSNL question papers? How to get government BSNL jobs in 4th year B.Tech ECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksharak View Post
previous bsnl rsquestion papers and how can i apply for government bsnl jobs in 4th b-tech ece?
Previous Year Question Papers For BSNL

1) BSNL JTO :- Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) Exam is conducted by BSNL every year and the pay scale ranges from Rs 16,500 - Rs 40,500..

Eligibility Criterion :-

A candidate willing to appear for the JTO Exam must have the following minimum eligibility criterion :-

1) The candidate must have completed 4 years of B.Tech/B.E. in any of the following streams :-

>> Civil Engineering
>> Electronics
>> Communications
>> Radio
>> Electrical Engineering
>> Information Technology
>> Computer Science

2) The candidate must be within the age limit of 21-30 years (age relaxation for government employees, BSNL employees..SC/ST/OBC candidates..

__________________________________________________ ________________

2) BSNL TTA :-

A candidate can appear for the BSNL TTA Exam only if :-

>> The candidate has completed 3 years of diploma in engineering in Communications/Information Technology/Computer Science/ Radio/ Instrumentation/Electronics/Radio..

>> The candidates must be within the age limit of 18-27 years..

In order to gather any more info on these exams you can Click Here

I have attached a few previous year question papers of BSNL JTO as well as TTA for your reference..

You can go through them and I hope they will help you in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
13th August 2012, 01:12 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous BSNL question papers? How to get government BSNL jobs in 4th year B.Tech ECE

1) BSNL JTO :- Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) Exam is conducted by BSNL every year and the pay scale ranges from Rs 16,500 - Rs 40,500..

Eligibility :-

A candidate willing to appear for the JTO Exam must have the following minimum eligibility criterion :-

1) The candidate must have completed 4 years of B.Tech/B.E. in any of the following streams :-

>> Civil Engineering
>> Electronics
>> Communications
>> Radio
>> Electrical Engineering
>> Information Technology
>> Computer Science

2) The candidate must be within the age limit of 21-30 years________________

2) BSNL TTA :-

A candidate can appear for the BSNL TTA Exam only if :-

>> The candidate has completed 3 years of diploma in engineering in Communications/Information Technology/Computer Science/ Radio/ Instrumentation/Electronics/Radio..

>> The candidates must be within the age limit of 18-27 years..

In order to gather any more info on these exams you can Click Here

I have attached a few previous year question papers of BSNL JTO as well as TTA for your reference..

You can go through them and I hope they will help you in your preparations..

Attached Files
bsnl jto_syllabus.pdf(265.6 KB, 1 views)
BSNL-TTA-Question-Paper-Communication-Specialization-2007.pdf(61.5 KB, 1 views)
BSNL-TTA-Question-Paper-Computers-Specialization-2007.pdf(61.5 KB, 1 views)
BSNL-TTA-Question-Paper-Control-Systems-Specialization-2007.pdf(61.8 KB, 1 views)
BSNL-TTA-Question-Paper-Instruments-and-Measurement-
23rd January 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous BSNL question papers? How to get government BSNL jobs in 4th year B.Tech ECE

Which devices are used limit the current?
13th July 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

why maximum jobs seats only for sc/obc/ ....but general condidate has no seats ....why ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?