15th August 2011, 02:20 PM
msaravananproff

Am I eligible for this year SAIL and BHEL Exams being a candidate of pursuing final year B.E. in Mechatronics?

sir,
i m studying b.e final year Mechatronics(2012). Whether i am eligible for BHEL and SAIL for this year(2011).

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PSU sector exams like SAIL, NTPC, BHEL?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Written Exam of BHEL Recruitment being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  3. Syllabus for BHEL and SAIL Exams for ECE and Mechanical Engineering stream candidates? Minimum Qualification to appear for these Exams? Can I give these exams being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester?
  4. Can I apply for GME next year after pursuing B.E Mechatronics Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation in Distance Learning?
  6. Which are the ways to enter into Automobile Industry being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Explain the subject Mechatronics?
  7. How to get Summer Internship in BHEL being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of ECE?
  8. Can I apply for Internship programme in GAIL, SAIL or BHEL if pursuing 4th year of B.Tech(ECE)?
  9. How to apply for 6 months Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Preparation tips and date of BHEL recruitment exam for B.Com final year student?
  11. Am I eligible for BanK Exams and BSNL Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of UG?
  12. Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com course in Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  14. Am I eligible to attend for Campus Interview being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech with one backlog in 3rd and 4th semesters?
  15. Eligibility to appear in UPSC exams for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  16. Why AMIETE students not eligible for PSU exams like SAIL, BHEL?
  17. Am I eligible for SI Position being a candidate of pursuing 2nd semester of final year of B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible Group Exam being a candidate pursuing final year in B.Sc Biotechnology?
15th August 2011, 09:03 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for this year SAIL and BHEL Exams being a candidate of pursuing final year B.E. in Mechatronics?

Dear Friend

You are not eligible for the upcoming BHEL and SAIL recruitment exam for engineering
graduates. These recruitment are being conducted for those who have passed in 2011
or earlier.

You can apply for BHEL/SAIL/ONGC etc. next year.

After Jan-2012, you will be eligible for most of such jobs because the appointment
is finalized after July and till that time the result of B.E. is published in mostly colleges.

There should be notification of NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees recruitment exam
in Feb-2012. You could apply for this at that time.
15th August 2011, 11:15 PM
Harshita21

Default Re: Am I eligible for this year SAIL and BHEL Exams being a candidate of pursuing final year B.E. in Mechatronics?

Eligibility for SAIL

Graduate in engineering from a govt recognized university in the following disciplie :

1. Mechanical
2. Electrical
3. Electronics
4. Computer

age 21 to 30 years.

Eligibility for BHEL

Graduate in engineering from a govt recognized university in the following disciplie :

1. Mechanical
2. Electrical
3. Electronics

age 21 to 30 years.

So you are not eligible but you can try for it in your last semester .
16th August 2011, 12:47 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello dear

no. you are not eligible for this year SAIL and BHEL Exams being a candidate of pursuing final year B.E. in Mechatronics.

you can appear in those exam in the next upcoming year.

as engineering graduate holders or those are waiting for the result only are eligiable to write SAIL and BHEL Exams.

so you must prepare for the next year.

all the best.........
6th September 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing bba...... nd i m in my last semester can any jobs for sail for me....
13th January 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I AM AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING , AM I ELIGIBLE FOR BHELL IN MECHANICAL STREAM???
13th February 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

i am mechatronics engg. Can i elligible for gate2013 through mechanical
13th March 2012, 02:48 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

You are not eligible for the upcoming BHEL and SAIL recruitment exam for engineering
graduates. These recruitment are being conducted for those who have passed in 2011
earlier.You can apply for BHEL/SAIL/ONGC After Jan-2012, you will be eligible for most of such jobs because the appointment
is finalized after July
good luck
29th September 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

ingustrial production can apply the bhel sail and ongc paper
29th November 2020, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for BHEL and SAIL exam being a candidate of mechanical engineering final year diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?