14th August 2011, 08:02 PM
kadhra

How could I pass PSU's like SAIL, BHEL, ONGC?

sir i completed my MBA HR&Marketing .I am preparing for exams in PSUs like sail,bhel,ongc.I am unable to pass those exams.can u suggest me how could i get these exams better than the past.give me some suggestions.

1st September 2011, 07:33 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How could I pass PSU's like SAIL, BHEL, ONGC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadhra View Post
sir i completed my MBA HR&Marketing .I am preparing for exams in PSUs like sail,bhel,ongc.I am unable to pass those exams.can u suggest me how could i get these exams better than the past.give me some suggestions.

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR PSU EXAMS

Some of the important tips which might help you to prepare well for the exam are as follows...

-> REFER PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS : Try to know the pattern of the exam by referring the previous year papers of the exams.. this helps you to know about the exam format and helps you to prepare accordingly..

-> I have attached some of the previous year model papers of SAIL, BHEL and ONGC in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over...

-> REFER SOME GOOD BOOKS : There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam..

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows...

Guide To BHEL Finance (Executive Trainee)
ISBN: 818355329X

Guide To General Aptitude Test For NTPC, BHEL, SAIL
ISBN: 8183551300

Objective General Engineering : NTPC,SAIL,BHEL
ISBN: 8183552447

General English For UPSC, IAS, IES, HCL, SAIL, BSNL, IOL, ONGC, ISBN: 8183553621

-> PREPARE DAILY : Try to fix a time and prepare a schedule to prepare for the exam, and follow the schedule without fail..

-> I have also attached the eligibility criteria and exam pattern of PSU in this post for your reference.. check it over if needed...
Attached Files
File Type: zip SAIL.zip(351.6 KB, 239 views)
File Type: zip ONGC.zip(21.3 KB, 213 views)
File Type: pdf PSU exam eligibility.pdf(17.8 KB, 268 views)
File Type: pdf PSU exam pattern.pdf(15.0 KB, 389 views)
1st September 2011, 07:44 PM
Tonmoy55

Default Re: How could I pass PSU's like SAIL, BHEL, ONGC?

plaese send me the previous year question paper of BHEL Supervisor Trainee in mechanical trade to [email protected]
12th January 2012, 12:01 AM
zilku

For the preparation of exams like SAIL, BHEL, ONGC you need to follow the following tips:
-> Firstly, you should go through the whole syllabus of your competitive exams like SAIL, BHEL, ONGC through your textbooks. And if not possible to go through the whole syllabus in a limited time, you used to refer only the important topics.
-> After going through the whole syllabus, you should use the books which has collection of your objective type questions for practice.
-> Then you should refer the books which contains previous years solved papers. So that you will get the idea of the type of questions coming in the exams.

So, if you will follow my above mentioned tips, you will definitely get benefit of it and I am sure you will get scoring marks.
So WITH BEST WISHES, here I am giving some of reference books names hope it may help you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B1.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	68370   Click image for larger version

Name:	B2.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	68371   Click image for larger version

Name:	B3.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	6.5 KB
ID:	68372   Click image for larger version

Name:	B4.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	68373  
27th August 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

hi can you please tell how could I get previous year ongc mba hr question?
11th April 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

hello , i'm experienced engineer of Control & Instrumentation, preparing for ONGC ( Assitant executive engineer ) , kindly now how shall i start preparing for exams ,please do refer books also

Nishant Sonar, f possible do as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?