13th March 2012, 11:43 AM
Kokimaka

Previous year Question Papers of Civil Services Exam for CSE student?

Hai iam vineeth,i need a previous year question of civil service exam for CSE student.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best books for UPSC Civil Services Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Civil Services Physics Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. What should I choose between civil services and M.Tech after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  4. Previous 10 year Question Papers for IES Exam in Civil Engineering?
  5. Civil Services Chemistry Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Previous years question papers of Civil Services main exam and Public Administration?
  7. Previous year papers of Tamilnadu Civil Services exam especially for prelims?
  8. Civil Services Examination Commerce and Accountancy (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. How may I get the previous year question papers for Tripura Civil Services exam?
  10. Civil Services Examination Commerce and Accountancy (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Civil Services Examination Civil Engineering (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Where can I get previous year question papers for Civil Services Examination?
  13. Civil Services Main Examination: Physics (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How may I get UPSC last 5 years civil services main exam(Telugu) question papers?
  15. Civil Services Management (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Civil Services Exam Sociology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. UPSC Civil Services Botany Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How to get previous year Question Papers for Civil Services Main Exam? -- [New]
13th March 2012, 06:34 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year Question Papers of Civil Services Exam for CSE student?

You can download the previous years question papers of Civil Services Examination
from UPSC official website.

The official website is http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Open the website, you will see the link for "Previous years question papers" at the top
of the webpage. Follow the link. You can download question papers of last 2-3 years
for all the subjects of Civil Services Examination.

In Civil Services Examination there are only three engineering subjects which are;
Civil Engg., Mechanical Engg. and Electrical Engg.
There is no Computer Science Engineering subject in Civil Services Examination.

The optional subjects in Civil Services Examination are

Agriculture
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
Anthropology
Botany
Chemistry
Civil Engineering
Commerce and Accountancy
Economics
Electrical Engineering
Geography
Geology
History
Law
Management
Mathematics
Mechanical Engineering
Medical Science
Philosophy
Physics
Political Science and International Relations
Psychology
Public Administration
Sociology
Statistics
Zoology

You can choose any two subjects as optional subjects, from the above listed
but following combinations of two optional subjects are not permissible
- Political Science & International Relations and Public Administration;
- Commerce & Accountancy and Management;
- Anthropology and Sociology;
- Mathematics and Statistics;
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science.
- Management and Public Administration;
- Any two engineering subjects
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science and Medical Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?