3rd August 2011, 11:41 AM
summegr8

What should I choose between civil services and M.Tech after completing B.Tech in CSE?

with due regards sir,i m pursuing b.tech final year.in cse branch....i m confused -should i prepare for civil services right now or for m.tech.???..if for civil services then if i would like to join raus ias academy...would i be able to crack papers of po or bank services??? as they specially teaches us for ias......for m.tech -is there is any reputed and good institute which prepare us for m.tech so that we can pursue our m.tech from dce or iit???????i...

30th July 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I choose between civil services and M.Tech after completing B.Tech in CSE?

I am Engineer In IT, I want to prepare for IAS EXAM. Please Give me the guidelines About It and Subjects To be Chosen. Thank You
4th October 2012, 03:17 PM
vj0011111

Default Re: What should I choose between civil services and M.Tech after completing B.Tech in CSE?

I think that choosing between M.Tech and Civil Services would solely depend on your interest.
If you really like to be Civil servant and serve a society then please start preparing for the Civil services exam. Please ensure that you have thought of below things before deciding on the options:

1. Your decision for joining Public services should not be only because you get to enjoy lot of powers. because this motto wont last forever and then gradulaly your interest goes down.
2. If you are selected for Civil services then you should be ready for transfers from one location to another.
30th April 2013, 04:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

First of all, you must decide on your choice, M.Tech or civil service. Both the options are good. Thorough preparation is necessary to clear CSAT, Mains and interview rounds for civil service. GATE score is mandatory to join M.Tech. TIME, careerpoint, etc are some of the reputed GATE coaching centers.
18th June 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE and I want to know what should I do prepare for civil service or for M Tech .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?