21st July 2010, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Previous question papers of Executive Trainee (Electrical) of HEC ltd

Sir, please submitt me the previous question papers of Executive Trainee (Electrical) of HECltd.

Related Questions:
  1. HEC HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION, ET EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (TECHNICAL) previous year question paper -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I get sample and previous year question papers for the post of executive trainee(Technical) in HEC Ranchi? I've done B.Tech(mechanical engineering)
  3. Previous year Question Papers of GAIL Executive Trainee Exam for Electrical stream? Syllabus for the same?
  4. Date of announcement of results of HEC recruitment trainee exam?
  5. Previous year question papers of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Executive Trainee in Electrical Engineering
  6. What type of questions can be asked in NTPC executive trainee exam? Last 5 years question papers of NTPC for executive trainee?
  7. Examination pattern of HEC ranchi exam? Any negative marking?
  8. Previous 5 years question papers for executive trainee in finance?
  9. Previous years question papers of coaching ship yard executive trainee for electronics -- [New]
  10. Syllabus and previous years papers with solutions for executive trainee in NPCIL?
  11. Power Grid and NTPC executive trainee exam previous papers with answers and explanations? books?
  12. Date of results of HEC recruitment executive trainee exam?
  13. Previous year question papers of Power Grid Exam?
  14. Previous year Question Papers of DMRC for the position of Executive Trainee?
  15. Previous year Question Papers of NTPC for the position of Executive Trainee?
  16. Question paper pattern and previous years question papers for DMRC executive trainee?
  17. Previous years question papers of HEC Ranchi?
  18. Previous 7 years written test papers for the post of Executive Trainee (Electrical) at Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd?
22nd July 2010, 08:04 PM
SHILPI GUPTA1

Default Re: Previous question papers of Executive Trainee (Electrical) of HEC ltd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, please submitt me the previous question papers of Executive Trainee (Electrical) of HECltd.
. So that i can prepare for the examination which is going to be held on 8th august.
26th July 2010, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous question papers of Executive Trainee (Electrical) of HEC ltd

i want HEC sample qeustion paper and syllabus
31st July 2010, 08:39 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

question papers of Executive Trainee (Electrical) of HEC ltd maily is objective type and the question is being asked mainly from the three section.
power system
control system
and electrical machines and design.
1st August 2010, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

And for Computer Engg. Which section Are Mostly preferrable?????????
3rd August 2010, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

If there any previous question paper availbale for computer engg., please post the link soon.
5th August 2010, 06:05 AM
Jitendra malviya

Location: 8-bhawani shri lakshya , chhatrasal nagar ,phase 1 ,Bhopal(M.P.),462023

if you want Previous question papers of Executive Trainee , so please go to the site of executive trainee..

good luck
7th August 2010, 07:14 PM
soumyadip

26th August 2010, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want previous question paper for ME
26th August 2010, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

sir, what is the eligiblity criteria for ongc and ntpc
31st August 2010, 09:27 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

you can get Previous question papers of Executive Trainee (Electrical) of HEC ltd by log on to www.freshersworld.com.

this is the best website for exams papers of any organization.so go to this site and download these papers.

all the best.
14th September 2010, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want previous question paper for Supervisor trainee Electrical DEEE
11th November 2010, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to know the exam pattern and previous question paper of hpcl plese send the details to [email protected]
19th November 2010, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i need to know when the examination will be held.
7th August 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

umer r.a accept islam
16th November 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Past years question papers of EIL Executive Trainee Exam in El
E stream?
5th February 2016, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I want to known the exam pattern and previous questions paper(metallurgy) of pls send the details to dineshbesra5 gmail. com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?