14th June 2017, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Previous year sample papers of M.Sc Food technology entrance exam

Previous year sample papers of M.Sc Food technology entrance exam? Where to get them? Can you please provide me the papers or attach the same? I need to start the preparation by referring them. Hope that I will get it from here. Thank you!

Related Questions:
15th June 2017, 12:09 PM
GopinKumar

Smile Re: Previous year sample papers of M.Sc Food technology entrance exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Previous year sample papers of M.Sc Food technology entrance exam? Where to get them? Can you please provide me the papers or attach the same? I need to start the preparation by referring them. Hope that I will get it from here. Thank you!
You may can visit the particular websites of those institutes which are conducting entrance exam for Food technology courses like Pondicheri university. However, there are a number good universities which are admitting students to MSc Food Technology based on their score in bachelors like Lovely Professional University. You may can join for your interesting course in such universities and can make a successful career. Good placement opportunities are also there.
2nd April 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year sample papers of M.Sc Food technology entrance exam

Dear sir
Its better to provide last year cftri entrance exam question papers for preparation
10th May 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Could you please provide the sample question paper of CFTRI entrance? It would be a great help. Is their any negative marking in the evaluation? Kindly post me with the above queries.

Kindly obliged.

My email id - [email protected]
19th December 2018, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Please submit the link for previous papers of msc entrance food science and technology
15th June 2019, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

West Bengal University of Health Sciences previous 5 years entrance exam questions of MSC applied nutrition
15th June 2019, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

WBUHS msc applied nutrition previous 5 yrs entrance exam questions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?