16th December 2016, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Previous 10 years solved model papers for M.Sc (Food Technology) of CFTRI, Mysore

Respected Sir, I am Shubhi studying in B.Sc final year (Botany and Chemistry) from Allahabad University. I want to get admission in M.Sc (Food Technology) in CFTRI, Mysore. Please send the previous 10 years solved model papers for M.Sc (Food Technology) of CFTRI, Mysore.

9th March 2017, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 years solved model papers for M.Sc (Food Technology) of CFTRI, Mysore

Respected sir , I am shiva kumar studying bsc hons food science and nutrition final year @pjts Agricultural university @rajrndranagar I want jrf food science and nutrition or jrf food science and technology syllabus and previous papers sir @mail id. [email protected] sir thank you sir please send me sir
27th May 2017, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 10 years solved model papers for M.Sc (Food Technology) of CFTRI, Mysore

Respected sir/ madam please provide the sample paper for preparing for MSc entrance exam conducted by cftri so that I can prepare accordingly
22nd May 2018, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore?
23rd May 2018, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Anisha, completed bsc biotechnology in kannur University,plz provide the previous question paper of msc entrance exam conducted by cftri, send it in my email ID anishaani050@ Gmail.com
28th May 2018, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me how to prepare for M. Sc. Food technology entrance exam I want it's previous year question papers
16th June 2018, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/previous-10-years-solved-model-papers-m-sc-food-technology-cftri-mysore-2132717.html#ixzz5IahGTCD0
1st July 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Send me the previous 10 years question papers to [email protected]
19th September 2018, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm studying B.Sc Food Science and Nutrition.which part of the entrance paper should I attempt for M.Sc in CFTRI entrance?
Sir, tell me so that I can start my preparation.
8th December 2018, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and sample question papers for msc food technology entrance at cftri
21st February 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Previous papers for cftri ms entrance exam please provide my mail [email protected]
6th March 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I am shubhangi,completed B.Sc. chemistry.
I want to take admission for M.Sc. food at Cftri.
Kindly share previous all question papers with [email protected],[email protected]
30th April 2019, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous ten years questions papers (CFTRI) [email protected]
8th June 2019, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Please send previous question paper for m.sc nutrition and food technology
9th June 2019, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 10years question papers of entrance exam for msc in food technology in CFTRI to my mail
[email protected]
7th August 2019, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous 10 years question paper
Of intrancr exam for m.sc in food technology in
Cftri to my mail
[email protected]
16th March 2020, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Please send me previous 10 years question paper
Of entrance exam for m.sc in food technology in
Cftri to my mail
[email protected]
16th April 2020, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am Parvathy, 2nd year food science student.I want to take admission for M Sc at CFTRI . please give me instructions for preparing entrance exam and also send me previous year question paper with answer to my mail
[email protected]
18th April 2020, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

To the respected sir/madam
Here by informing that I am having graduation in BSc Biotechnology in rayalaseema University in Andhra PRADESH. I need the previous question papers which are held at CFTRI. To my email address ([email protected])
I hope you are going to help me thanking you
20th April 2020, 01:51 PM
akanksha thota

respected sir, am studying in bsc biotechnology final year and am interested in msc.food science and technology in cftri and bhu .hence,I kindly request you to send previous year question papers to [email protected]
16th May 2020, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please tell me how to prepare for msc food technology entrance exam . I want it's previous 10 years question papers .( [email protected] )
21st July 2020, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir. I'm a BS.c biotechnology student ( final year) i want to get addmission in MS.c food technology in cftri. Kindly send the previous yera entrance exam papers to my mail ID
[email protected]
Thank you sir
6th August 2020, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i wanted the previous year papers with answers for msc food technology
mail id: [email protected]
16th October 2021, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

msc 1 year food science nutrition privics papper
28th January 2023, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Pleas send previous 10 years question papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?