16th June 2011, 02:24 PM
praanshu

What is the format of the entrance of FTII? Can that degree be of BBE?

Hello .. I am praanshu and I m student !! I am really passionate about acting and recently inquired about FTII. There is a bachelor's degree required for FTII.
can that degree be of BBE ?? and I also wanted to ask about the format of the entrance of FTII!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for FTII, Pune entrance exam?
  2. How can a candidate apply for FTII entrance examination without having degree certificate? I'm currently in my last semester(English literature) and will receive my degree by June
  3. Previous years papers of FTII Pune? How to get through the entrance of FTII?
  4. How can a candidate apply for FTII entrance examination without having degree certificate? I'm currently in my last semester(English literature) and will receive my degree by June
  5. Syllabus of FTII entrance exam and interview? Previous years question papers for FTII exam? Tips for facing the interview?
  6. Eligibility for admission in FTII Film Direction course? Is bachelors degree from distant education program from Annamalai or IGNOU recognised by FTII Pune?
  7. can a student with a B.Com.(hon) degree apply for FTII?
  8. What kind of question are asked in FTII entrance exam? How to score good marks in the exam?
  9. How to prepare for FTII entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission in ftii for acting courses?
  11. In which year should I appear in FTII entrance exam? How to prepare for it? Is Sound engineering best option to do from FTII for E&TC engineer? -- [New]
  12. Where is the exam center of BBE entrance exam?
  13. When and where to get entrance exam form of FTII? What would be the starting salary after studying Animation from there?
  14. How should I prepare for FTII entrance exam?
  15. Am I eligible for NDS Delhi or FTII Pune while studying B.Tech CSE degree course?
  16. Information about complete procedure of entrance exam, syllabus and availability of seat for M.Tech in Sound Engineering at FTII?
  17. How to get admission in FTII in film direction? How to prepare for FTII entrance exam
  18. Previous year papers of FTII?
10th December 2011, 08:52 AM
krishnamurariray3165

Thumbs up Re: What is the format of the entrance of FTII? Can that degree be of BBE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by praanshu View Post
Hello .. I am praanshu and I m student !! I am really passionate about acting and recently inquired about FTII. There is a bachelor's degree required for FTII.
can that degree be of BBE ?? and I also wanted to ask about the format of the entrance of FTII!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello praanshu
friend ,(FTII)The Film and Television Institute of India Entrance Examination is one of the most prestigious examinations in the field of Film and media. Those students who wish to enter into the world of cinema and entertainment;
eligibility criteria for FTII test[LIST][*]you must have done 10+2 with Physics as one of their optional subjects. How to apply for FTII test?
For applying for the FTII Entrance Examination one can either apply through the online mode or the offline mode. In either of the modes, the application fees has to be paid. The application fee for the general candidates is Rs. 2000 including OBC candidates (non-Creamy Layer). The application fees for the SC and ST candidates are Rs.1650. In the online mode, the candidates can fill up the online application form and sent the rThey should also send a declaration by their parents along with the documents. In the offline mode, the candidates can have a copy of the admission prospectus either by post or by hand along with a demand draft taken on the name of “Accounts Officer FTII Pune".
Film & Television Institute of India, Pune Contacts:-
Film and Television Institute of India,
Law College Road, Pune - 411 004
(Maharashtra) INDIA
Tel No.: +91 - 020- 25431817 / 25433016 / 25430017
E-mail: Tutorial Section: [email protected]
Short Courses: [email protected]
Computer Section: [email protected]
web: http://www.ftiindia.com/admission.html
The fee structure can be inquired directly by calling the numbers given above.

wish you all the best
4th March 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the format of the entrance of FTII? Can that degree be of BBE?

Hello. I'm Akshat and I wanted to apply for PG in sound design, I want to apply online for FTII, but I dnt have any idea about that declaration form, please some one tell me what should be declared in that declaration form and what are the documents attached with it??? should it be on a stamp paper???
30th April 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the format of the entrance of FTII? Can that degree be of BBE?

Hello. i'm Foram i want to apply for Film-making course most probably in directing field, which type of entrance exams are required to be given for it???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?