28th April 2015, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in pantnagar engineering college?

Sir/Mam,

Please tell me how much marks in entrance exam of JEE and how much percentage a student must get for seeking admission in pantnagar.? What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in pantnagar engineering college? Is it possible for everyone to get admission there or it's tough to get? Can someone please reply?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Tech in college of Technology, Pantnagar?
  2. Engineering exam in Pantnagar, how much marks do I need to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria for Maruti Suzuki campusing?
  4. Previous years question papers of Animal Husbandry and Vet science of RAS exam?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for Delhi College of Engineering?
  6. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
  7. Can I give the AIEEE exam after passing 12th class?
  8. Eligibility criteria for genetic engineering course? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Am I eligible for Physiology honours?
  10. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC?
  11. Best government colleges in Delhi which have the best faculty along with good placements? What is the fee structure?
  12. Is there any college for marine engineering in which I can take admission after 10th? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  13. Previous years question papers for the entrance of Pantnagar University for the PG admission?
  14. How many colleges in Uttarkhand offer lateral entry? Can we get Pantnagar engineering college with lateral entry?
  15. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in engineering college?
  17. Course fee structure and hostel fee per year for BBA course in KIIT University of Bhubaneshwar and B.Tech course fee?
  18. After M.Sc can I apply for PhD in any other University or Mumbai University?
30th April 2015, 01:21 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in pantnagar engineering college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Please tell me how much marks in entrance exam of JEE and how much percentage a student must get for seeking admission in pantnagar.? What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in pantnagar engineering college? Is it possible for everyone to get admission there or it's tough to get? Can someone please reply?
College of Technology Pantnagar is one of the best colleges in Uttaranchal. The college came into existence in 1966 and College of agricultural engineering was also merged in to it. This is approved by AICTE and accreditation is given by NBA i.e. National board of accreditation.

Admission to first year of B.E or B.Tech or B.Arch courses of the state funded and self financed institutes of Uttaranchal except for NRI seats and ICAR seats are totally based on merit of JEE exam. Various seats available in various branches of institutes will be filled as per below criteria.

Agricultural Engineering for For Uttaranchal Candidates is 85% seats and ICAR seats for Ag. Engg. is 15% seats.
Other Branches than Agricultural Engineering, for Uttaranchal Candidates are 85% seats and For All India Candidates are 10% seats. Also it has 5% seats for NRIs.

Its not tough to get into College of Technology, Pantnager as sources said, if you get around 50,000 rank in JEE then chances of getting this college is more. So try to work hard to get at least lesser rank than 50,000 rank to be in a safe aside.
16th March 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in pantnagar engineering college?

How much percentage is required in 12 for taking admission in this university
13th March 2019, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in pantnagar engineering college?

Sir IAM in B tech Agriculture engg and I want to take Admission in m tech .I got 73% over all in B tech IAM elegible for masters. But I got 43% in 12th.sir I will get Admission through JRF or not ima elegible here.in 10 i fir 88%.plse sir tell me kam elegible or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?